Ideas.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Ideas.
The challenge is how does anyone defeat an ideology? If a war takes place, an ideology is the "opponent."

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2014, 10:45 PM
There will be no war with the goal of removing religion.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
09-09-2014, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 11:21 PM by yakherder.)
The war has been going on for quite some time across the globe, and the fact that every side has a political angle doesn't mean we all don't have something at stake. If you're itching for battle there is no shortage of willing participants. However, and I don't mean to sound cliche, it's not quite like the scenario your imagination has created Smile Seriously thinking about it still, or just a little phase?

'Murican Canadian
10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
(09-09-2014 07:35 PM)I Slappa DaFace Wrote:  Read the post again, and more carefully.

Nope. The OP is the one desiring to communicate an idea; it is therefore the OP's responsibility to express it clearly. If the initial responses to an OP are more "huh?" than "oh" then the OP has more work to do, NOT the readers.

It is also plain courtesy to not make the readers have to work at finding the point, and certainly not work harder than an OP too lazy or too hasty to edit or think the piece through.
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
10-09-2014, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2014 12:28 PM by Aseptic Skeptic.)
(10-09-2014 10:25 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(09-09-2014 07:35 PM)I Slappa DaFace Wrote:  Read the post again, and more carefully.

Nope. The OP is the one desiring to communicate an idea; it is therefore the OP's responsibility to express it clearly. If the initial responses to an OP are more "huh?" than "oh" then the OP has more work to do, NOT the readers.

Awwww, shucks.

I thought this was the interwebs. You know, the place where anyone can regurgitate any old crappy thought with or without any attempt at clarity or coherence, with full expectation that literally billions of adoring fans will read this ejaculation and shower the ejaculator with endless adulation.

More seriously, Slappa, when people tell you that your post is confusing or pointless, well, maybe you might try listening to their point and consider editing your post. It's far more productive than lashing out at your critics and accusing them of being unreceptive. Nobody likes critics, but sometimes the criticism can be a useful learning tool.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
10-09-2014, 03:30 PM
I giggled a little at "showered the ejaculator".
10-09-2014, 09:07 PM
I would have edited the post, if I had more time to dedicate to the website. I'm sorry for confusing everybody, that wasn't my intention. I just thought I'd express myself. When I get more time, I will try and make things more clear. I am not posting an ejaculation in which people must form a circle jerk around my views, as you so humorously put it. I was responding not to 'critics' but to sarcastic idiots making non-constructive comments. The rest of you are quite well in stating your opinions, don't imply I am against this motion.

[Image: tumblr_mhlahyonF51qaozevo1_250.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user