Identity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2011, 01:15 AM
RE: Identity
Current limit of philosophical "eternal now;" twelve minutes. In terms of computer processing, twelve minutes is an eternity. If I can count to infinity and back using duality, the halting problem ain't just a computer problem, it's a we problem. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2011, 01:19 AM
(22-12-2011 01:15 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Current limit of philosophical "eternal now;" twelve minutes. In terms of computer processing, twelve minutes is an eternity. If I can count to infinity and back using duality, the halting problem ain't just a computer problem, it's a we problem. Wink

Sounds Biblical to me. 12 Sons of Isaac. 12 Tribes of Israel. 12 Disciples. 12 Commandments. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-12-2011, 01:30 AM
(22-12-2011 01:19 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 01:15 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Current limit of philosophical "eternal now;" twelve minutes. In terms of computer processing, twelve minutes is an eternity. If I can count to infinity and back using duality, the halting problem ain't just a computer problem, it's a we problem. Wink

Sounds Biblical to me. 12 Sons of Isaac. 12 Tribes of Israel. 12 Disciples. 12 Commandments. Tongue

Well it should; it's all witchcraft. Wink

We got some new witchcraft in the world called the imaginary number, so of course i is gonna come hang with this witch to figure out how to become real. That dang Gwynnies! This is precisely the kind of thing that keeps me away from the mathematics.... rawl! I'm going to bed. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
22-12-2011, 01:57 AM
Pure poetry.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
23-12-2011, 10:16 PM
(22-12-2011 01:57 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Pure poetry.

Yup, crazy ass fucker is pure poetry.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post