Idiotic Lefties Are Responsible for the Trump Effect

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2017, 10:36 AM
RE: Idiotic Lefties Are Responsible for the Trump Effect
(22-06-2017 09:19 AM)Emma Wrote:  It's because of me and my mambie-pambie social justice causes. And those who voted third party or didn't vote at all did so because of me, also. People hated Hillary because of my social justice causes.

So uh... sorry y'all. Rolleyes

I think that anyone who looks at the current dumpster fire and says to themselves, "You know what we need to fix this? Less social justice.", is not living in reality.

If voters react negatively to the premise that 'the LGBT community are people too', the problem wasn't in confronting their ignorance and bigotry, the problem is the ignorance and bigotry. The solution to that is not less social justice.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-06-2017, 10:59 AM
At work.

Sorry for not getting the gist of the whole thing. Blush

I do see/feel people using the term "Social Justice Warrior" in much the same 'Tail wagging dog' fashion as using/saying "Politically Correct".

A vile and disingenuous sort of behaviour to hide their bigotry, ignorance and hatred.
[+] 6 users Like Peebothuhul's post
22-06-2017, 11:38 AM
(22-06-2017 07:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-06-2017 07:11 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I wouldn't use the word 'spite' exactly, but essentially yes, that is what I'm saying. This is essentially classism. Why should that be so surprising? It has happened many times before, and will happen many times again.

If that is the case then those who voted Trump really were stupid. The person who marked the X next to Trump's name is the one who voted for them. Blaming people who literally voted oppositely for that fact that Trump won is about as impressive a feat of cognitive dissonance as I've ever seen.

Say it loud and proud. Let them know. We will have Trump until 2024.

22-06-2017, 11:40 AM
(22-06-2017 08:45 AM)epronovost Wrote:  
(22-06-2017 12:26 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I am not concerned about this contention one way or another. It makes no difference whatsoever. If I stop my enemies from advancing their tanks onto my territory, I don't particularly car if I stop them by digging trenches they cannot navigate past, or if I stop the supply lines from getting them fuel.

You aren't concerned by who vehiculates an ideology? That's the subject of your thread as far as I understand it. You claimed that idiotic people on the Left drove people away in the arms of Trump and is team by saying nonsense. When I posit it's smart people on the Right and more frequently the far-Right who manipulated others by using idiotic people on the Left as an easy strawman who are responsible, you consider that a useless contention? Yes, the result is the same, a openly racist and mysogynist man is in the White House, but the cause is different and potential sollutions might be extremely different too. despite this, we probably agree on a common one though. The public needs to be more critical and conscious of the objectives and end goals of those who talk about fundamental social justice issues.

It's not a strawman if it's true. Shining a light on a problem is not making a strawman. They should shine a light on it. So should we.

22-06-2017, 11:43 AM
(22-06-2017 06:55 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
EvolutionKills Wrote:Plus still waiting on that answer to why calling a spade a spade makes me responsible when the spades vote for a spade.

You weave and dodge like Ali, but you punch like Beiber.

Hey asshole.

Still waiting on that answer to why calling a spade a spade makes me responsible when the spades vote for a spade.

You know, when you're done dodging. Rolleyes

22-06-2017, 11:46 AM
(22-06-2017 09:19 AM)Emma Wrote:  I'm a SJW. I guess Trump is my fault, guys. Sorry about that. Everyone who voted for him did so because of me, not because they are fucking stupid, or because they are ignorant, or because they were desperate for a change that they felt only an outsider could bring, or because they were honest-to-god neo-Nazis, or whateverthefuck reason. It's because of me and my mambie-pambie social justice causes. And those who voted third party or didn't vote at all did so because of me, also. People hated Hillary because of my social justice causes.

If you're wallowing so deep in the faux victimhood that you are unable to tell the difference between true social justice, and the SJW cry-bullies then you should be ridiculed for being at fault. You will get no sympathy from me.

22-06-2017, 11:48 AM
(22-06-2017 11:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(22-06-2017 06:55 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  You weave and dodge like Ali, but you punch like Beiber.

Hey asshole.

Still waiting on that answer to why calling a spade a spade makes me responsible when the spades vote for a spade.

I'm not dodging. I haven't responded to that sentence you put in every post is because I don't have and issue with that statement. Are you retarded? I think I overstated your punching ability.

22-06-2017, 11:51 AM
(22-06-2017 11:48 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(22-06-2017 11:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Hey asshole.

I'm not dodging. I haven't responded to that sentence you put in every post is because I don't have and issue with that statement. Are you retarded? I think I overstated your punching ability.

Oh, so silence is now to be interpreted as acceptance?

And you wonder why you have communication issues with text?

Fuckin' cunt...

22-06-2017, 11:54 AM
(22-06-2017 10:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(22-06-2017 09:19 AM)Emma Wrote:  It's because of me and my mambie-pambie social justice causes. And those who voted third party or didn't vote at all did so because of me, also. People hated Hillary because of my social justice causes.

I think that anyone who looks at the current dumpster fire and says to themselves, "You know what we need to fix this? Less social justice.", is not living in reality.

If voters react negatively to the premise that 'the LGBT community are people too', the problem wasn't in confronting their ignorance and bigotry, the problem is the ignorance and bigotry. The solution to that is not less social justice.

Which of these brilliant strategies of the SJWs would you most want to implement to improve our issues?

We could allow Sharia in America like Linda Sarsour wants, that might be progressive?

We could re-introduce racial segregation, or start paying reparations, like some of the BLM folks want, that might move us down the right track.

You tell me which of these policies will get us back on track? They claim to be fighting for social justice. Get in the trenches.

22-06-2017, 11:54 AM
(22-06-2017 09:19 AM)Emma Wrote:  I'm a SJW. I guess Trump is my fault, guys. Sorry about that. Everyone who voted for him did so because of me, not because they are fucking stupid, or because they are ignorant, or because they were desperate for a change that they felt only an outsider could bring, or because they were honest-to-god neo-Nazis, or whateverthefuck reason. It's because of me and my mambie-pambie social justice causes. And those who voted third party or didn't vote at all did so because of me, also. People hated Hillary because of my social justice causes.

When they blame the left for why they voted Trump, that suggests that they are ashamed on some level about it. Maybe there is still some hope.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 6 users Like tomilay's post