If I may, is this a non-partisan forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: If I may, is this a non-partisan forum?
(22-12-2015 01:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Theism is rooted in FAITH. Faith is the abandonment of reason. There is no rational process that can bring anyone to the gods. Christian theology says as much.

To quote Martin Luther, "Reason is a whore."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jabeady's post
22-12-2015, 02:13 PM
gr8 b8 m8

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
22-12-2015, 02:58 PM
(22-12-2015 12:32 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  Yesterday evening Dec. 22, 2015, Tuesday, I was worried that this forum is explicitly atheistic, namely, that it is into advocating atheism, so that if a thread started by a theist to exchange thoughts with atheists on the rationality of atheism, and the tide is going against the rationality of atheism, then the powers that be here will find ways and means and reasons to stop the atheist poster from opening again this website, or posting in its forum, if not out-rightly banning him, even on the ground that as owners of the site and forum, they can ban anyone they decide to ban, and there is no commitment at all that they should have to give a reason why.

But then, as I presume this is owned and operated by Americans who are the advocates of free speech and of course free thoughts which people can speak out on, and the US is at present not a atheist state, and in particular since I am expecting posters in the thread I have presently authored to reply to my last post, I decided to return, and I am again here.

You see, there have been atheist states in the recent past which just killed their own peoples even citizens at that if they didn't so much as like them, for example they don't like people who can read and write, so they launched on a campaign to literally liquidate them, genocide them, unless these latters are truly atheists and in fact members of the communist political party which is the only one in the country.

So there, I have made a clean breast of my presentiment.

For your information, I am not here to convert anyone to become a theist, I just ENJOY seeing whether atheists can talk reason; yes that is the truth, the fact, and the logic of my talking with atheists on the rationality of atheists as thinkers; I have absolutely no interest at all in converting atheists to become theists, not at all!

Don't make unsupported assertions, figure out this evidence thing you're having problems with real quick. Also, stating that "atheist" states kill people isn't exactly getting off on the right foot.

You're already showing a propensity towards gross generalizations.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
22-12-2015, 03:21 PM
About what are you talking?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
22-12-2015, 04:00 PM
(22-12-2015 12:32 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  Yesterday evening Dec. 22, 2015, Tuesday, I was worried that this forum is explicitly atheistic, namely, that it is into advocating atheism, so that if a thread started by a theist to exchange thoughts with atheists on the rationality of atheism, and the tide is going against the rationality of atheism, then the powers that be here will find ways and means and reasons to stop the atheist poster from opening again this website, or posting in its forum, if not out-rightly banning him, even on the ground that as owners of the site and forum, they can ban anyone they decide to ban, and there is no commitment at all that they should have to give a reason why.

But then, as I presume this is owned and operated by Americans who are the advocates of free speech and of course free thoughts which people can speak out on, and the US is at present not a atheist state, and in particular since I am expecting posters in the thread I have presently authored to reply to my last post, I decided to return, and I am again here.

You see, there have been atheist states in the recent past which just killed their own peoples even citizens at that if they didn't so much as like them, for example they don't like people who can read and write, so they launched on a campaign to literally liquidate them, genocide them, unless these latters are truly atheists and in fact members of the communist political party which is the only one in the country.

For your information, I am not here to convert anyone to become a theist, I just ENJOY seeing whether atheists can talk reason; yes that is the truth, the fact, and the logic of my talking with atheists on the rationality of atheists as thinkers; I have absolutely no interest at all in converting atheists to become theists, not at all!
I submit without specific research that there have been more governments who have killed people in the name of religion than atheistic ones
[+] 4 users Like DerFish's post
22-12-2015, 04:43 PM
For what it is worth, respect goes both ways. IMHO you have shown the members contempt disguised as sycophancy. My advice is you change your attitude. This in turn will change the responses you receive. And remember this very important fact: the responsibility lies upon those making claims. So prove your assertions.

Follow these simple guides and your problems will disappear.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
22-12-2015, 04:45 PM
(22-12-2015 03:21 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  About what are you talking?

Defaults and status, near as I can tell.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Tide's going the other way. No one's going to stop you from being a condescending dumbass. But if your paranoia leads you to stop posting…I think I could bear it.

Your arguments have been refuted on here many times and presented by better writers. You're not very interesting, so I think your biggest problem will be people ignoring your posts.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
22-12-2015, 06:05 PM
(22-12-2015 12:32 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  ...You see, there have been atheist states in the recent past which just killed their own peoples even citizens at that if they didn't so much as like them...
Citation required.

(22-12-2015 12:32 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  ...seeing whether atheists can talk reason...
This itself tells me all I need to know.

My presentiment is that you will post your walls of text. Should atheists of any bent disagree, you will immediately state that they do not talk reason, unlike you. We've seen it before, and your text is already going that way.
[+] 4 users Like Clockwork's post
22-12-2015, 06:25 PM
(22-12-2015 04:56 PM)julep Wrote:  [...] if your paranoia leads you to stop posting…I think I could bear it.

[Image: 2afc821b6de2e6108cfedad35a5c5cc2.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lxm0bswtd01r9kt29o1_500.gif]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post