If I may, is this a non-partisan forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: If I may, is this a non-partisan forum?
(23-12-2015 09:42 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It's an atheist website. What do you expect?

Conversion is always the ulterior motive it seems, especially from the ones who claim to not be trying to convert anyone. No
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
23-12-2015, 11:09 PM
(23-12-2015 10:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  Conversion is always the ulterior motive it seems, especially from the ones who claim to not be trying to convert anyone. No

Sadly true. Or to desperately prove to us how wrong we are while they have zero evidence. They then demand evidence of us? Or try to redefine words like this idiot in an attempt to prove his case. "But what is your definition of evidence?" Read the dictionary fool! The word has already been defined!

I notice Q has run away with his tail between his legs and even that ninny Heywood Blowme has slid away like the snake he is.

Fucking aresholes! Evil_monster

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
23-12-2015, 11:20 PM
(23-12-2015 11:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-12-2015 10:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  Conversion is always the ulterior motive it seems, especially from the ones who claim to not be trying to convert anyone. No

Sadly true. Or to desperately prove to us how wrong we are while they have zero evidence. They then demand evidence of us? Or try to redefine words like this idiot in an attempt to prove his case. "But what is your definition of evidence?" Read the dictionary fool! The word has already been defined!

I notice Q has run away with his tail between his legs and even that ninny Heywood Blowme has slid away like the snake he is.

Calm down, not snakes nor arseholes. Just embarrassed...as they should be. Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
23-12-2015, 11:29 PM
(23-12-2015 11:20 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(23-12-2015 11:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Sadly true. Or to desperately prove to us how wrong we are while they have zero evidence. They then demand evidence of us? Or try to redefine words like this idiot in an attempt to prove his case. "But what is your definition of evidence?" Read the dictionary fool! The word has already been defined!

Calm down, not snakes nor arseholes. Just embarrassed...as they should be. Drinking Beverage

Snakes and arseholes and I am laughing. Big Grin

No need to calm down.

I just consider their behavior pathetic and underhanded. A spade is a spade.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
23-12-2015, 11:35 PM
Quote:For your information, I am not here to convert anyone to become a theist, I just ENJOY seeing whether atheists can talk reason;

YOu profess to believe in fairy tales but want to see if we can talk reason.

This is not going to end well.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 5 users Like Minimalist's post
23-12-2015, 11:37 PM
(23-12-2015 11:35 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:For your information, I am not here to convert anyone to become a theist, I just ENJOY seeing whether atheists can talk reason;

YOu profess to believe in fairy tales but want to see if we can talk reason.

This is not going to end well.

It went off the rails ages ago. We even posted pc's of cute Australian animals. Like this.

[Image: Cute-tree-kangaroo.jpg]

Banjo.
23-12-2015, 11:39 PM
Snakes & Arseholes could be a good band name. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
23-12-2015, 11:43 PM
(23-12-2015 11:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  Snakes & Arseholes could be a good band name. Big Grin

Or an act? Or did Ozzie already do it??? Huh

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
23-12-2015, 11:47 PM
(23-12-2015 11:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-12-2015 11:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  Snakes & Arseholes could be a good band name. Big Grin

Or an act? Or did Ozzie already do it??? Huh

Maybe it's the name of the next Alice Cooper album?
23-12-2015, 11:50 PM
(23-12-2015 11:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

Blowme announced he was leaving for a while...he does that sometimes and then returns.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat