If I may, is this a non-partisan forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: If I may, is this a non-partisan forum?
(23-12-2015 11:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  Maybe it's the name of the next Alice Cooper album?

How the mighty have fallen. Alice recently supported Motley Crue! No

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2015, 11:57 PM
(23-12-2015 11:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-12-2015 11:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Sadly true. Or to desperately prove to us how wrong we are while they have zero evidence. They then demand evidence of us? Or try to redefine words like this idiot in an attempt to prove his case. "But what is your definition of evidence?" Read the dictionary fool! The word has already been defined!

I notice Q has run away with his tail between his legs and even that ninny Heywood Blowme has slid away like the snake he is.

Fucking aresholes! Evil_monster

Blowme announced he was leaving for a while...he does that sometimes and then returns.

[Image: joy_by_cheese_is_good-d4hbgjr.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
24-12-2015, 12:00 AM
(23-12-2015 11:57 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(23-12-2015 11:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Blowme announced he was leaving for a while...he does that sometimes and then returns.

[Image: joy_by_cheese_is_good-d4hbgjr.jpg]

Yeah, I can't wait either. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-12-2015, 12:07 AM
(23-12-2015 11:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Blowme announced he was leaving for a while...he does that sometimes and then returns.

He announced it? Like anyone cared. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-12-2015, 12:22 AM
(22-12-2015 10:55 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(22-12-2015 10:51 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Yeah, its mostly cheddar, some pepper jack and swiss here and there though............... oh I thought we were talking about cheese.

Mmmm with anchovy spread.

[Image: pecks-500x500.png]

[Image: tumblr_mj6a4goUDj1s0ohqzo1_500.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
24-12-2015, 12:30 AM
(24-12-2015 12:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

He announced it? Like anyone cared. Big Grin

I always have a small celebration when he takes a leave of absence. Banana_zorro

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-12-2015, 03:48 AM
(24-12-2015 12:30 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 12:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  He announced it? Like anyone cared. Big Grin

I always have a small celebration when he takes a leave of absence. Banana_zorro

All i have to say to Blowme is this: If you have nothing to say, shut up.

Banjo.
24-12-2015, 07:13 AM
(23-12-2015 11:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  Snakes & Arseholes could be a good band name. Big Grin

I was thinking, maybe a children's board game? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-12-2015, 07:39 AM
What do theists expect coming to a board with the word "atheist" in it. We are skeptics that is what we do. If you worry about our word choice or take our attacks on your claims personally, you will be miserable here. I like to try to give theists credit for having a thick skin, but some are too sensitive, and if you are one of those then an atheist board may not be a good fit for you.

Having said that, I think even politically correct atheists, as well intended as their empathy is, and I also love my socially liberal theists too, can far too often confuse the issue of rights, with the ability to demonstrate the credibility of any given claim. Humans have rights and nobody should dispute that, but ideas as claims, while you have the right to make any claim you want, that individual claim whatever it may be, does not deserve blind value. Claims as ideas, be it about religion, or politics or business models, anything, must be subject to criticism and even blasphemy and no claim deserves to be scrutiny free.

Civility isn't about never getting offended or never offending, civility is what you do in the face of getting offended or offending. Atheist websites and not just this one, do allow theists to post, but do not treat atheists as evil or lost puppies to be saved. We are your family members, your friends and co workers. We can and do separate the individual from what they may claim. "Atheist" is not a right to be lawless or physically harm others. It is not a political party, some atheists vote Republican/Libertarian, others value the likes of Che who lead to Cuba, and I am no fan of either.

"Atheist" merely means "off" on god claims and for the most part we treat all religions and god claims the same and it would not matter to many of us which god you were claiming. Nobody here I'd call sane wants, or should want the forced end of religion, but it does not deserve a pedestal.

Stay if you wish, I am sure the admins wont boot you because they don't find your claims credible. My advice to any theist that goes to any atheist website, is to treat us as individuals. Some atheists like a library conversation while others, like me, don't mind a verbally ONLY boxing ring. I think if you treat us as individuals you'll find your stay more enjoyable, and most importantly know the difference between you the person, who has rights as everyone should, and the separate issue of the evidence of any claim you make.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
25-12-2015, 01:44 PM
(23-12-2015 11:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-12-2015 11:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Sadly true. Or to desperately prove to us how wrong we are while they have zero evidence. They then demand evidence of us? Or try to redefine words like this idiot in an attempt to prove his case. "But what is your definition of evidence?" Read the dictionary fool! The word has already been defined!

I notice Q has run away with his tail between his legs and even that ninny Heywood Blowme has slid away like the snake he is.

Fucking aresholes! Evil_monster

Blowme announced he was leaving for a while...he does that sometimes and then returns.

So does venereal disease.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!