If I were Taliban I'd be shitting myself.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2013, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2013 02:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
If I were Taliban I'd be shitting myself.
This little girl is gonna fuck your shit up. You shoot her in the head and she fuckin' lives! ... Yeah, you better run.

"On the 9th of October 2012, the Taliban shot me on the left side of my forehead. They shot my friends too. They thought that the bullet would silence us, but they failed. And out of that silence came thousands of voices. The terrorists thought that they would change my aims and stop my ambitions but nothing changed in my life except this. Weakness, fear and hopelessness died. Strength, fervor and courage was born."

Think I might be looking at a future Prime Minister of Pakistan. But she better get better Secret Service protection than Benazir Bhutto 'cause unlike arrows to the knee, you can only take so many bullets to the head. ... But my guess is CIA and MI6 got that shit covered. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-07-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: If I were Taliban I'd be shitting myself.
This young woman is truly a hero. I have an immense respect for her, for I don't think I would have the guts to do what she has done.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
19-07-2013, 03:22 PM
(19-07-2013 02:42 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  This young woman is truly a hero. I have an immense respect for her, for I don't think I would have the guts to do what she has done.

Not a lot of young people would have. If it were that easy, she wouldn't be the first, and yet she is. I have so much respect for her for standing as firmly and confidently as she has. She popped up a lot on our school's news earlier this year. Her injury and its impact has only fueled her to accomplish more, instead of stepping back.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
19-07-2013, 04:14 PM
(19-07-2013 03:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(19-07-2013 02:42 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  This young woman is truly a hero. I have an immense respect for her, for I don't think I would have the guts to do what she has done.

Not a lot of young people would have. If it were that easy, she wouldn't be the first, and yet she is. I have so much respect for her for standing as firmly and confidently as she has. She popped up a lot on our school's news earlier this year. Her injury and its impact has only fueled her to accomplish more, instead of stepping back.

Not many people of any age! She is pretty amazing...unfortunately she probably has a pretty big target on her back...hope someone can protect her.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
20-07-2013, 12:55 PM
(19-07-2013 04:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Not many people of any age! She is pretty amazing...unfortunately she probably has a pretty big target on her back...hope someone can protect her.

MI6 for now, CIA later when she's running for Prime Minister. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Yep - I heard her on the radio - plucky little gal - very articulate. Hell, I'd vote her into any office she ever decides to run for. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post