If I were elected president (Game)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2015, 03:21 AM
If I were elected president (Game)
I had a funny idea for a quick game. It might be good for a few laughs depending on how creative and hilarious people can be.

The object of the game is that you are running for president and your opening statement for something you would do if you are elected president. The catch is that after opening with the line, If I were elected president or If elected president etc. You must then state what you would do, but you must come up with the most asinine, bigoted, stupid, or just plain bat shit crazy thing you can possibly think of. Then the next person who posts must try to counter that with something even better or match it the best they can.

For example, since I am starting this game, I will be the first one to go. SO!

If elected president, Everyone will be given a free assault gun of their or their parents choice- with anti armor rounds, and an extended clip and to go with those guns- I will make it a FELONY, Punishable by an Immediate Death Sentence without trail or need for police to have evidence or follow reasonable doubt laws if anyone above the age of 5 is caught in any public space without their gun on them at all times regardless of where they are because gun free zones- even if they are government propriety or private propriety will be forbidden.

OK! And that is how it goes, then the next person must start off with If elected president, then state their stupid, asinine, or just plain insane thing they would do if elected!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
17-11-2015, 03:59 AM
RE: If I were elected president (Game)
If I was elected prime minister I would revert our country (Denmark) back to it's glory days. No more modern technology. For Denmark to become known and feared again we need to become vikings again. Yet again the English will fear the sight of our dragonships. And we will go trading in Miklagard once again.

All hail the all father.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
17-11-2015, 04:00 AM
(17-11-2015 03:21 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I had a funny idea for a quick game. It might be good for a few laughs depending on how creative and hilarious people can be.

The object of the game is that you are running for president and your opening statement for something you would do if you are elected president. The catch is that after opening with the line, If I were elected president or If elected president etc. You must then state what you would do, but you must come up with the most asinine, bigoted, stupid, or just plain bat shit crazy thing you can possibly think of. Then the next person who posts must try to counter that with something even better or match it the best they can.

For example, since I am starting this game, I will be the first one to go. SO!

If elected president, Everyone will be given a free assault gun of their or their parents choice- with anti armor rounds, and an extended clip and to go with those guns- I will make it a FELONY, Punishable by an Immediate Death Sentence without trail or need for police to have evidence or follow reasonable doubt laws if anyone above the age of 5 is caught in any public space without their gun on them at all times regardless of where they are because gun free zones- even if they are government propriety or private propriety will be forbidden.

OK! And that is how it goes, then the next person must start off with If elected president, then state their stupid, asinine, or just plain insane thing they would do if elected!

If I were elected president, I would cut all the dead with from our nation. Including myself.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-11-2015, 04:22 AM
If I were president, I would kick out all the immigrants, and the decendants of immigrants... 'merica!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 8 users Like Nurse's post
17-11-2015, 04:54 AM
If I was elected president of America (despite not living there or being American), I'd stipulate that all guns were painted pink and called gay sticks.
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post
17-11-2015, 05:00 AM
If I were elected President I would work alongside Russia to destroy ALL the crazed Islamic morons. I would work closely with the country's air power and end this crap sooner than never.

If Assad chooses to buy Russian military equipment, so be it.

I would cease ALL moneys going to radicals. I would end supporting radicals for the financial benefit of the US. "But he bought Migs, not McDonnel Douglas!! Therefore he must be ousted!"

I would install universal health care like the rest of the developed world.

And I would end the sabre rattling that frankly, has become hollow and is only alienating my allies.

And I'd find out what electronic disarmament device carried by that SU 24 was that crippled my missile destroyer and then made 20+ passes over the helpless and hapless ship.

I would also close the majority of 1000+ worldwide military bases the US has and save some freaking cash.

I would end the 457 billion dollar a year weapons programs and help the poor.

Step up scientific research and find a cure for cancer among other things.

But the insane republicans would stop me at every turn and accuse me of being a Commie. Even though only Cuba and Nth Korea remain communist societies. (Are there others?)

And take In God we trust off the currency.

That's just my first week.
Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
17-11-2015, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2015 05:05 AM by Mathilda.)
(17-11-2015 03:21 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  If elected president, Everyone will be given a free assault gun of their or their parents choice- with anti armor rounds, and an extended clip and to go with those guns- I will make it a FELONY, Punishable by an Immediate Death Sentence without trail or need for police to have evidence or follow reasonable doubt laws if anyone above the age of 5 is caught in any public space without their gun on them at all times regardless of where they are because gun free zones- even if they are government propriety or private propriety will be forbidden.

How would that work in swimming pools or when flying to other countries? Would international airports have check-in lockers for guns before you board an international flight? Would paraplegics be exempt?

Would school teachers need to teach children how to handle a gun at the age of 5 or would the 6 year olds be given one on their birthday? Would 5 year olds born in August make it to their 6th birthday?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
17-11-2015, 05:04 AM
If I was elected Prime Minister I'd scrap the renewal of Trident and invest all that money into education, scientific research focusing on renewable energy and reducing cuts.

Banks and large corporations would be taxed appropriately. The House of Lords would be scrapped and the entire political system revamped.

I'd also inform people, and make it a compulsory lesson at school, explaining how money works and why the system is flawed and we're all basically fucked.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
17-11-2015, 05:43 AM
So basically most of you would make promises you know won't fly, thereby guaranteeing you'll end up as just another dishonest politician with unachievable objectives on which your being elected was dependent Tongue

'Murican Canadian
17-11-2015, 05:44 AM
I would give the kurds their desert (its useless anyway) put up a wall in borders that links us with arabs, and don't even let ant pass through it No

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post