If I were elected president (Game)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2015, 07:11 AM
RE: If I were elected president (Game)
(17-11-2015 05:43 AM)yakherder Wrote:  So basically most of you would make promises you know won't fly, thereby guaranteeing you'll end up as just another dishonest politician with unachievable objectives on which your being elected was dependent Tongue

Bah! Stop bringing reality into it. You're ruining our fun.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2015, 07:18 AM
"My fellow Americans... you think you're a bunch of special fucking snowflakes, dontcha? Think your hot shit, and that the shit you are doesn't stink? All of this government's and nation's problems are because of YOU! That's right, it's YOUR fault, you insignificant little cunts! Go fuck yourselves, vote for Marsh!"

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
17-11-2015, 07:35 AM
How about "Vote for me, or else I will blow up the moon."

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
17-11-2015, 07:51 AM
(17-11-2015 05:44 AM)izel Wrote:  I would give the kurds their desert (its useless anyway) put up a wall in borders that links us with arabs, and don't even let ant pass through it No

Arabs are one thing, it's a losing battle keeping out ants. It's a matter of their evolutionary superiority.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
17-11-2015, 08:56 AM
If I were elected president (Game)
If I was president I would change Friday to Fabulous Funday. It will be mandatory for everyone to dress in the most fabulous outfit available. Work will be replaced with happy events like corn hole and twister.

Here is an example of the mandatory attire and activities.

[Image: c604bf208ac3cd8c50bb35ba22d9ea08.jpg]

I will also mandate that all computers in offices be manages by baboons.

[Image: bb0b07a0d252e21c97ddc2ffec715795.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like jason_delisle's post
17-11-2015, 09:14 AM
Everything is now Free!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
17-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Stealing this from a man named Bryan Knapp but I would blow up the moon, to demonstrate to our enemies, That's what we can and will do to the moon... and we like the moon! Don't get on our bad side.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
17-11-2015, 09:47 AM
(17-11-2015 09:23 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Stealing this from a man named Bryan Knapp but I would blow up the moon, to demonstrate to our enemies, That's what we can and will do to the moon... and we like the moon! Don't get on our bad side.

You also stole from Yakherder. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-11-2015, 03:13 AM
If I were elected president, I vow to put an end to all religious conflict in the middle east and solving world hunger by collecting all the Muslims in the world and grinding them up in giant slaughter houses where they will be processed into meat for those who don't have any. No more problems in the middle east, All the hungry people get food and everybody wins!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
19-11-2015, 10:00 AM
If I were elected President, first of all here's what I would do.

I wouldn't build a wall. You know who builds walls? Losers. That's who build walls. Only losers. No, I'd take our nuclear weapons and I'd nuke Mexico. That's the only way to deal with those lazy rapists and murderers. Nuke them all. I mean we have the most nuclear weapons of any country in the world, and we aren't even using them.

We also need to deal with the black person problem in this country. When we went over there to take the black people from Africa, we didn't take their best. We took their rapists, their murderers. And some, I assume, are good people. But the fact is that being black should be a crime in and of itself. And any who try to resist arrest should be shot. Get them protesting some big event, and then just round them up and shoot the lot of them. Once you do that crime will drop faster than Michael Jackson's pants at a children's party.

Then there are the homosexuals. Now in the bible it says homosexuality should be punished by stoning. And America is a Christian nation, so one of the first things I would do as President (after Nuking Mexico) would be to make it against the law to be homosexual as well as black. And it'd be punished by stoning. Because that's how they did it in the bible. I call it the Defense of Decency Act. We won't have to worry about gays getting married any more once they're all dead.

Then you have gun control. All those pansies out there who think kids getting shot in schools is a good reason to take away people's guns. I'd make it perfectly legal to shoot those people. I call it the Stand Your Guns Law. If someone says we need gun control, it's legal to shoot them. The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. I'd put a gun in the hand of every teacher, student, and faculty member down to the janitor and you'd never see another mass school shooting again. Guarantee it.

And how about the minimum wage? Get rid of it! Hard working CEO's aren't making the most of their profits. It's time that our millionaires and billionaires to stop paying taxes, and to stop having to pay their lazy good for nothing workers more than two bucks an hour. They should be paid what they're worth, not what they think they're worth. I'd also get rid of unions. Especially the teachers unions. Lazy teachers get time off in the summer. Instead of summers off, Teachers should be sent to work in factories over the summer so they'll be earning that cushy paycheck of theirs, instead of having to live off of just having one yacht like the big CEOs out there.

I'd bring this country back to it's roots. I'd re-institute slavery because the bible is for slavery too. Make America Great Again!

(This ad paid for by Koch Industries)
[+] 3 users Like Ash's post