If I were elected president (Game)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: If I were elected president (Game)
If elected President ...
Any and all governors wishing to refuse refugees in their respective states, must spend a mandatory minimum of 18 months in the place from where said refugees originate. In the prospective refugees' homeland, the governors will be obligated to govern and make that place safe so that refugees will want to stay where they are.
Those governors may take their families or have the option of leaving their families behind, receiving income appropriate to their current salary. If governors refuse to comply, elections will take place and new governors will take over under the same mandate.

Then... croissants for everyone! Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
19-11-2015, 11:16 AM
(19-11-2015 11:15 AM)kim Wrote:  If elected President ...
Any and all governors wishing to refuse refugees in their respective states, must spend a mandatory minimum of 18 months in the place from where said refugees originate. In the prospective refugees' homeland, the governors will be obligated to govern and make that place safe so that refugees will want to stay where they are.
Those governors may take their families or have the option of leaving their families behind, receiving income appropriate to their current salary. If governors refuse to comply, elections will take place and new governors will take over under the same mandate.

Then... croissants for everyone! Thumbsup

mmmmm croissants! Drooling

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
19-11-2015, 11:54 AM
As president I would require all cars to be off of fossil fuels in four years. Without the need for fossil fuels the Middle Eastern oil cartels and potentates have a lot less power and become less important. When they become less important they might go back to their sandy deserts and "....... fold their tents like the Arabs,
and silently steal away.” (Henry Wadsworth)

Thanksgiving should be moved backwards into late October so it doesn't overlap with Christmas. There needs to be some catchy, toe tapping Thanksgiving songs that distinguish it as it's own holliday. Songwriters? Let's get on this!

The Kardashians would be deported to Pitcairn Island never to be heard or seen again. (Your welcome)

I'd have someone shave Donald Trump's hair off and deposit it in a toxic waste dump site.....along with his face.

Oh....so much to do, so little time. Of course, my presidency would be more of a dictatorship wouldn't it. Big Grin But see, I'm super nice so no one would mind....except for the aforementioned Trump and Kardashians. They'd be pissed at me.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
19-11-2015, 12:00 PM
If I were elected president, I would convince the leaders of the South American nations to have all their people come here, then I would convince the leaders of Canada to have all their people go to South America, and then all of us would move into Canada.

For funsies. Big Grin

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
19-11-2015, 12:02 PM
(19-11-2015 03:13 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  If I were elected president, I vow to put an end to all religious conflict in the middle east and solving world hunger by collecting all the Muslims in the world and grinding them up in giant slaughter houses where they will be processed into meat for those who don't have any. No more problems in the middle east, All the hungry people get food and everybody wins!

That seems a modest proposal. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-11-2015, 04:12 PM
If I take a pay cut and downgrade in status and become American President, I would:

- Immediately take in more Syrian refugees. About 90,000 more or so.
Only after constructing several refugee camps to house them while we process them though of course. I'd educate the children in these camps, provide free healthcare etc..

- I would make it so donations to government officials and parties must be made anonymously and politicians can't know who's donated to them.

- Election campaigning can only be done 1 month out before the election.

- Change the government system from first past the post to MMP. Half the seats in the Senate will be reserved for the states, 1 seat each, to ensure representation for all states. And in the house of representatives each state will get a seat also. These seats will be run on a first past the post bases. The rest of the seats will be done relative to how many votes your party gets. So voters will have 2 votes, 1 for the party they want to see in power and 1 to represent their state. The person representing their state can be part of a party or an independent.

- Complete separation of state and religion. Including that stupid line in your guys retarded pledge.

- Columbus day will be removed because 1) He was Italian 2) He was a slaver or some shit, 3) He was just a really shitty guy with absolutely no connection to the US short of "hey, I found a huge giant land mass when I got lost..". It will instead be replaced by some other national hero, an actual national hero.

- You will god damn learn the metric system because I will switch to it.

- I would focus less on international affairs and more on domestic affairs such as homelessness.

- I would cut military spending, drastically.

- I would make the prison sector non-private and only state controlled.

- I would make evolution in schools mandatory and if private schools didn't wanna teach it than they better expect their "school licence" revoked. I don't give a shit if you're a catholic school, you'll learn the same shit as everyone else.

- I will skimp off the top and retire early filthy rich with a life of luxury.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-11-2015, 05:08 PM
(19-11-2015 04:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If I take a pay cut and downgrade in status and become American President, I would:

- Immediately take in more Syrian refugees. About 90,000 more or so.
Only after constructing several refugee camps to house them while we process them though of course. I'd educate the children in these camps, provide free healthcare etc..

- I would make it so donations to government officials and parties must be made anonymously and politicians can't know who's donated to them.

- Election campaigning can only be done 1 month out before the election.

- Change the government system from first past the post to MMP. Half the seats in the Senate will be reserved for the states, 1 seat each, to ensure representation for all states. And in the house of representatives each state will get a seat also. These seats will be run on a first past the post bases. The rest of the seats will be done relative to how many votes your party gets. So voters will have 2 votes, 1 for the party they want to see in power and 1 to represent their state. The person representing their state can be part of a party or an independent.

- Complete separation of state and religion. Including that stupid line in your guys retarded pledge.

- Columbus day will be removed because 1) He was Italian 2) He was a slaver or some shit, 3) He was just a really shitty guy with absolutely no connection to the US short of "hey, I found a huge giant land mass when I got lost..". It will instead be replaced by some other national hero, an actual national hero.

- You will god damn learn the metric system because I will switch to it.

- I would focus less on international affairs and more on domestic affairs such as homelessness.

- I would cut military spending, drastically.

- I would make the prison sector non-private and only state controlled.

- I would make evolution in schools mandatory and if private schools didn't wanna teach it than they better expect their "school licence" revoked. I don't give a shit if you're a catholic school, you'll learn the same shit as everyone else.

- I will skimp off the top and retire early filthy rich with a life of luxury.

Quote: Election campaigning can only be done 1 month out before the election.

Just that one thing... just that alone, I'd vote for you in a New York minute. It's like two years of campaigning here in the states for the presidency. Jesus christ, by the time the election is l over I feel like I've been beaten over the head for two years. This>Beat_stick ..... this> Bangin and this>Argue for two fuckin years.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-11-2015, 05:17 PM
If I were elected president (Game)
If I was elected to be President of the United States of America, I would give each citizen a Million dollars in stimulus tax return. I would also increase minimum wage to $100 per hour.
19-11-2015, 05:52 PM
I would remove are military bases and spending, and spend more money on education.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-11-2015, 06:02 PM
I would legalize nipples.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post