If I were elected president (Game)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: If I were elected president (Game)
(19-11-2015 04:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If I take a pay cut and downgrade in status and become American President, I would:

- Immediately take in more Syrian refugees. About 90,000 more or so.
Only after constructing several refugee camps to house them while we process them though of course. I'd educate the children in these camps, provide free healthcare etc..

- I would make it so donations to government officials and parties must be made anonymously and politicians can't know who's donated to them.

- Election campaigning can only be done 1 month out before the election.

- Change the government system from first past the post to MMP. Half the seats in the Senate will be reserved for the states, 1 seat each, to ensure representation for all states. And in the house of representatives each state will get a seat also. These seats will be run on a first past the post bases. The rest of the seats will be done relative to how many votes your party gets. So voters will have 2 votes, 1 for the party they want to see in power and 1 to represent their state. The person representing their state can be part of a party or an independent.

- Complete separation of state and religion. Including that stupid line in your guys retarded pledge.

- Columbus day will be removed because 1) He was Italian 2) He was a slaver or some shit, 3) He was just a really shitty guy with absolutely no connection to the US short of "hey, I found a huge giant land mass when I got lost..". It will instead be replaced by some other national hero, an actual national hero.

- You will god damn learn the metric system because I will switch to it.

- I would focus less on international affairs and more on domestic affairs such as homelessness.

- I would cut military spending, drastically.

- I would make the prison sector non-private and only state controlled.

- I would make evolution in schools mandatory and if private schools didn't wanna teach it than they better expect their "school licence" revoked. I don't give a shit if you're a catholic school, you'll learn the same shit as everyone else.

Too bad you're a kiwi. You'd have my vote.

(19-11-2015 04:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  - I will skimp off the top and retire early filthy rich with a life of luxury.

So you won't make any changes here them.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
19-11-2015, 06:44 PM
If I were elected President, I'd push for all the reforms I'd promised during my campaign as if I don't care whether I get re-elected in 4 years! Smartass
Mainly legalizing nipples, & blowing up the moon! Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
19-11-2015, 10:47 PM
(19-11-2015 05:17 PM)KUSA Wrote:  If I was elected to be President of the United States of America, I would give each citizen a Million dollars in stimulus tax return. I would also increase minimum wage to $100 per hour.

Stupidest shit I've ever heard.
Inflation. Google it.

Quote:So you won't make any changes here them.

Gotta keep them traditions.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-11-2015, 04:21 AM
(19-11-2015 10:00 AM)Ash Wrote:  ...
(This ad paid for by Koch Industries)

... And the Mormon church.

Vote for me!

Compulsory same-sex marriage + legalised prostitution.

Under the slogan of "Jiz or No Jiz" all theists get to choose between sterilisation or paying extra tax (jizya).

All McDonalds converted to Thai restaurants.

100% death tax.

Introduce a one party state system based on Singapore' meritocracy model.

Persuade the UN that the number of seats on the council will be based on number of Olympic medals won every four years.

Pass a law decreeing that only women can hold positions of church or mosque leaders. And they must hold services naked.

Because beyooobs!

Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
20-11-2015, 04:24 AM
(19-11-2015 10:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Stupidest shit I've ever heard.
Inflation. Google it.

Diocletian!

How to create inflation. Print too much money until it all becomes worthless.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-11-2015, 05:21 AM
(19-11-2015 10:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 05:17 PM)KUSA Wrote:  If I was elected to be President of the United States of America, I would give each citizen a Million dollars in stimulus tax return. I would also increase minimum wage to $100 per hour.

Stupidest shit I've ever heard.
Inflation. Google it.

Gotta give everyone a fair wage though don't we?
20-11-2015, 06:17 AM
(20-11-2015 05:21 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Gotta give everyone a fair wage though don't we?

Of course.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
20-11-2015, 06:50 AM
(19-11-2015 11:54 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Thanksgiving should be moved backwards into late October so it doesn't overlap with Christmas. There needs to be some catchy, toe tapping Thanksgiving songs that distinguish it as it's own holliday. Songwriters? Let's get on this!

Nope....you cannot have Thanksgiving mess with Halloween...the best holiday ever.

Put it in September - the beginning of harvest.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-11-2015, 07:24 AM
(20-11-2015 06:17 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 05:21 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Gotta give everyone a fair wage though don't we?

Of course.

Well then, $100 per hour it is.
20-11-2015, 07:27 AM
(20-11-2015 07:24 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 06:17 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Of course.

Well then, $100 per hour it is.

No that wont do it. Read up on Diocletian financial problems. It must be on the web.

It is about balance and fare trade. However I am no expert in finance. I do know however that over printing money, as Diocletian did, will only devalue it.

Tax the rich properly first I think may help.

The 100 per hour may be possible. Smile

Banjo.