If Jesus Was A Revolutionary...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2017, 12:59 PM
RE: If Jesus Was A Revolutionary...
(22-03-2017 12:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 11:55 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Once again, you are talking about things you have absolutely no clue of. While the Stasi didnt have the tech (after all it ceased to exist 27 years ago) agencies like the NSA have, the Stasi did things the NSA or CIA wouldnt dream of in their most wet dreams.

So, please stop embarassing yourself.

On a sidenote: In how many communist countries did you live? How many communist countries have you visited yet?

My current best guess, he's never been out of the continental US.

He lived in no "communist" country.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
22-03-2017, 01:27 PM
(22-03-2017 12:59 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 12:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My current best guess, he's never been out of the continental US.

He lived in no "communist" country.

I was speaking more to the other side...He's never been out of the country therefore he's never even visited one.

Because I'm rather confident if he had, he might change his views...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-03-2017, 01:29 PM
(22-03-2017 11:39 AM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 10:30 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So Fred, how many communist countries have you lived in?

It's been asked a few times, but you've never directly answered that.

I'm kinda curious. I"ve actually visited a few then Eastern European countries but I didn't live there and as I said before most that would talk to us didn't seem thrilled about their station. Although we also had KGB (pointed out to us by some locals) following us around.
Zero. There kind of aren't any too much, maybe the DPRK.

Maybe try to visit? Or are you scared.....not of poverty, but of truth?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
22-03-2017, 01:33 PM
(22-03-2017 01:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 12:59 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  He lived in no "communist" country.

I was speaking more to the other side...He's never been out of the country therefore he's never even visited one.

I doubt that what he spouts are his views but even if then there is no guarantee that visit in Soviet bloc country would have changed something. For real believer finding excuse isn't hard, like for example things are bad cause that bad capitalists make everything hard for most progressive countries in the world.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
22-03-2017, 01:34 PM
(22-03-2017 11:43 AM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 10:38 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Inquiring minds want to know if Fred is speaking form theory or experience right?

One thing is to go all Che on a forum board, another is having to run from the authorities because of your political views. Drinking Beverage
I've paid some dues runnin' from cops. 1st world USA is nowhere near ready for rev soc-comm, may never be. Not enough peeps hungry enough yet and too much bread and circus to keep them "happy" and endlessly distracted. There are few groups though, coming up. Have to go to the 3rd World for that, prlly Africa. I may be headed there at some point in the medium future.

We still havent talked about the actual theme of the thread. You peeps have many sideshow 'tricks'.

I think it is germane to the conversation that we establish street cred as it were. From what I gather all your experiences are US centric, hardly a hot-bed of communistic experiences.

Some of us have had real world experience with communism, dictatorships and fascism, I have. With this in mind when I read your posts it is evidently clear to me that you haven’t experienced the very thing you espouse thus neutering much of your argument. Just sayin’.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
22-03-2017, 01:38 PM
(22-03-2017 01:33 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 01:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I was speaking more to the other side...He's never been out of the country therefore he's never even visited one.

I doubt that what he spouts are his views but even if then there is no guarantee that visit in Soviet bloc country would have changed something. For real believer finding excuse isn't hard, like for example things are bad cause that bad capitalists make everything hard for most progressive countries in the world.

I’d be happy to start a collection to buy FH a one way ticket to Caracas, Venezuela. If and when he gets back in a year we can discuss the benefits of populism and dictatorships with his first-hand knowledge. I’m sure it’ll be very interesting to see how this affects his overall view of the political realities.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
22-03-2017, 01:48 PM
Mass Surveillance in the UFSA

Quote:A top secret document leaked by Edward Snowden to The Guardian in 2013, originally due to be declassified on 12 April 2038.

Boundless Informant: A system deployed by the National Security Agency to analyze global electronic information. In March 2013, Boundless Informant gathered 14 billion data reports from Iran, 6.3 billion from India, and 2.8 billion from the United States.[17]
BULLRUN: a highly classified U.S. National Security Agency program to preserve its ability to eavesdrop on encrypted communications by influencing and weakening encryption standards, by obtaining master encryption keys, and by gaining access to data before or after it is encrypted either by agreement, by force of law, or by computer network exploitation (hacking).
Carnivore: A system implemented by the Federal Bureau of Investigation that was designed to monitor email and electronic communications. Apparently replaced by commercial software such as NarusInsight.
Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative
DCSNet: The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)'s point-and-click surveillance system that can perform instant wiretaps on any telecommunications device located in the United States.[18]
Fairview: A mass surveillance program directed at foreign mobile phone users.
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network: A bureau of the Department of the Treasury that collects and analyzes financial transactions in order to combat financial crimes.
ICREACH: Surveillance frontend GUI that is shared with 23 government agencies, including the CIA, DEA, and FBI, to search illegally collected personal records.
[b]Magic Lantern[/b]: A keystroke logging software deployed by the FBI in the form of an e-mail attachment. When activated, it acts as a trojan horse and allows the FBI to decrypt user communications.[19]
Main Core: A personal and financial database storing information of millions of U.S. citizens believed to be threats to national security.[20] The data mostly comes from the NSA, FBI, CIA, as well as other government sources.[20]
MAINWAY: NSA database containing metadata for hundreds of billions of telephone calls made through the four largest telephone carriers in the United States.
MUSCULAR: Overseas wiretapping of Google's and Yahoo's unencrypted internal networks by the NSA.
MYSTIC is a voice interception program used by the National Security Agency.
Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative: Under this government initiative, a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) may be filed by law enforcers, public safety personnel, owners of critical infrastructure or the general public.
NSA ANT catalog: a 50-page document listing technology available to the United States National Security Agency (NSA) ANT division to aid in cyber-surveillance.
PRISM: A clandestine national security electronic surveillance program operated by the United States National Security Agency (NSA) which can target customers of participating corporations outside or inside the United States.
Room 641A: A telecommunication interception facility operated by AT&T for the U.S. National Security Agency.
Sentry Eagle: efforts to monitor and attack an adversary's cyberspace through capabilities include SIGINT, Computer Network Exploitation (CNE), Information Assurance, Computer Network Defense (CND), Network Warfare, and Computer Network Attack (CNA). The efforts included weakening US commercial encryption systems.[21]
Special Collection Service (SCS): A black budget program that is responsible for "close surveillance, burglary, wiretapping, breaking and entering." It employs covert listening device technologies to bug foreign embassies, communications centers, computer facilities, fiber-optic networks, and government installations.[22]
Stellar Wind (code name): The open secret code name for four surveillance programs.
Tailored Access Operations: Intelligence-gathering unit of the NSA that is capable of harvesting approximately 2 petabytes of data per hour.[23][24]
Terrorist Finance Tracking Program: A joint initiative run by the CIA and the Department of the Treasury to access the SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) transaction database as part of the Bush administration's "Global War on Terrorism". According to the U.S. government, its efforts to counter terrorist activities were compromised after the existence of the Terrorist Finance Tracking Program was leaked to the media.[25]
Turbulance (NSA): Turbulence is a United States National Security Agency (NSA) information-technology project started circa 2005. It was developed in small, inexpensive "test" pieces rather than one grand plan like its failed predecessor, the Trailblazer Project. It also includes offensive cyberwarfare capabilities, like injecting malware into remote computers. The U.S. Congress criticized the project in 2007 for having similar bureaucratic problems as the Trailblazer Project.[26]
US Intelligence Community (IC): A cooperative federation of 16 government agencies working together, but also separately, to gather intelligence and conduct espionage.
Utah Data Center: The Intelligence Community's US$1.5 billion data storage center that is designed to store extremely large amounts of data, on the scale of yottabytes.[27][28][29]
X-Keyscore: A system used by the United States National Security Agency for searching and analysing internet data about foreign nationals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_go...ted_States
22-03-2017, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2017 02:09 PM by Fred Hampton.)
Police State

NY Fed and State Law Enforcement Agencies:

Federal agencies

US ATF
United States Park Police
Amtrak Police Department
Bureau of Indian Affairs Police
National Park Service Ranger (Law Enforcement)
United States Forest Service (Law Enforcement and Investigations)
United States Fish and Wildlife Service
United States Mint Police
Federal Protective Service
Office of the United States Marshal for the Northern District of New York
Office of the United States Marshal for the Southern District of New York
Office of the United States Marshal for the Eastern District of New York
Office of the United States Marshal for the Western District of New York
United States Secret Service
Naval Criminal Investigative Service
Diplomatic Security Service
FBI Police
Department of Defense Police
Federal Bureau of Investigation
United States Department of Veterans Affairs Police
United States Border Patrol
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Federal Bureau of Prisons
Federal Air Marshal Service
Federal Reserve Police
Central Intelligence Agency

State agencies

New York State Police (NYSP)
Many others...

County agencies

County Sheriffs(many)

Municipal agencies

100s
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_la...l_agencies
22-03-2017, 02:06 PM
(22-03-2017 01:48 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  Mass Surveillance in the UFSA

blah

I already asked you, so ill do it again: Do or do you not know what kind of activitites the Stasi was involved with?

Yes or no?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
22-03-2017, 02:08 PM
Police State

NY Fed and State Law Enforcement Agencies:

Federal agencies

US ATF
United States Park Police
Amtrak Police Department
Bureau of Indian Affairs Police
National Park Service Ranger (Law Enforcement)
United States Forest Service (Law Enforcement and Investigations)
United States Fish and Wildlife Service
United States Mint Police
Federal Protective Service
Office of the United States Marshal for the Northern District of New York
Office of the United States Marshal for the Southern District of New York
Office of the United States Marshal for the Eastern District of New York
Office of the United States Marshal for the Western District of New York
United States Secret Service
Naval Criminal Investigative Service
Diplomatic Security Service
FBI Police
Department of Defense Police