If Jesus had his second coming soon...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: If Jesus had his second coming soon...
(11-01-2012 12:45 PM)Leela Wrote:  more like, USA will be watching, never saw superbowl advertised in Germany, Romania, Ireland. At least in Europe people don't care about it Big Grin

What? How can this be? Blasphemy!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2012, 12:57 PM
(11-01-2012 12:52 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 12:45 PM)Leela Wrote:  more like, USA will be watching, never saw superbowl advertised in Germany, Romania, Ireland. At least in Europe people don't care about it Big Grin

What? How can this be? Blasphemy!!!

They did stop playing NFL games in England. Just as recently as a couple years ago the NFL was hoping to have 1 game a week played in London in hopes of spreading throughout Europe. It'd be awesome to have the NFL SB champ play the EFL SB champ to be World Champion. Could even get Austrailia and Asia in on it.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
11-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Of course nobody would recognize him since he wouldn't be caucasian, have long blond hair, have a nicely trimmed beard and a six pack. In fact he would probably get arrested.

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
[+] 3 users Like free2011's post
11-01-2012, 04:46 PM
I'M JESUS!!!
Ok, I'm just trolling a little, but this thread reminds me of Monty Python's Life of Brian.
(11-01-2012 04:30 PM)free2011 Wrote:  Of course nobody would recognize him since he wouldn't be caucasian, have long blond hair, have a nicely trimmed beard and a six pack. In fact he would probably get arrested.
Yeah, he would probably look something like this:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo2eOdBkU52Bo0JBafRPD...EdXGrPT5Cy]

[Image: 553193_635722216633_1026343474_n.jpg]
11-01-2012, 05:06 PM
(11-01-2012 04:46 PM)Science Believer Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo2eOdBkU52Bo0JBafRPD...EdXGrPT5Cy]

LMAO, so true.

[Image: ahmadinejad-funny-guy.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
11-01-2012, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 05:25 PM by FSM_scot.)

If jesus came again (if he was ever here before), I think he would be laughed at (possibly by us) as another fundie nutcase, ignored by the majority of christians who tend to be clueless about their own faith anyway, and condemed by religious leaders who don't want anyone taking away whatever power they have.
Plus if he isn't white with blonde hair and blue eyes i seriously doubt many western christains would even listen to him.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
11-01-2012, 06:00 PM
I've been called messiah, I've had numerous Christians point out parallels between myself and the Christ; but the looney bin? I talk too much sense about being a journeyman prophet. Mention Gwyneth, However... Big Grin

In the common Christian context, it is ridiculous. Jesus was such a happening event the cityfolk missed the first billing? And now he's gonna pop up on the world stage? Like, you know, Gandalf, at Helm's Deep? That's what they're thinking - and they ain't thinking.

It is tao - you know how much tao is in the Bible? There is agenda, wheels within wheels; and just like the first time around, any writing to be done will be post-dated into the historical record.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
14-01-2012, 05:36 PM
I'd bet people would ignore him, or pass him off as a crazy. Its funny, when people claim to be divine today they're nuts, but 2,000 years ago they were the son of god.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
17-01-2012, 01:27 PM
(14-01-2012 05:36 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I'd bet people would ignore him, or pass him off as a crazy. Its funny, when people claim to be divine today they're nuts, but 2,000 years ago they were the son of god.

KC and I talked about this yesterday. I don't get why people will accept the claims of JC but if I claim to be hearing and writting the word of God I get dismissed as a lunatic. Gotta hand it to those bible authors. Adding the 'false prophets' line really fucked people up.

-Mark Twain
17-01-2012, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 02:34 PM by kim.)
(11-01-2012 11:57 AM)Leela Wrote:  I just watched EdwardCurrant, now don't try to understand how I go to this thought because it was a video with his cat playing e-piano Undecided

What are your thoughts on this?

Well -you've just seen Jesus, then.

Jesus is Edward Currant's cat.
Angel ... We see it in the miracle of playing the e-piano.

Chances are I won't follow him, no matter how much I like him or his e-piano playing.
I am allergic. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein