If Seth is not here...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: If Seth is not here...
(03-04-2013 12:19 AM)Egor Wrote:  If Seth Andrews doesn't read the forum he started, why are we all still here? Apparently, the forum can't be updated, it can't be changed, no one's in charge, so why not start another forum?

Forgive my absence. I carry a full-time job, plus the responsibilities of producing TTA videos, prepping and hosting weekly radio podcasts, managing the social media pages, navigating a jammed email inbox and attempting to take care of my family.

I used to donate to this site, but I can no longer find a donation button anywhere. Seriously, let's start another forum. Just tell everyone to migrate over.

I never wanted this forum to be about me. And it shouldn't be. This forum should be about the people who connect here and benefit from interaction, and the idea that I'd need to constantly be here for it to serve a useful and beneficial purpose is just wrong-headed.

TTA isn't a person. It's a family. I hope the forum users here can enjoy each other, even as I climb the daily mountain of TTA-related work.

Seth Andrews
Host - The Thinking Atheist
Assume Nothing * Question Everything * Start Thinking
YouTube Facebook Twitter BlogTalkRadio iTunes Stitcher

Seth Andrews
TTA Founder and Host
YouTube Facebook BlogTalkRadio
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 22 users Like Editor-TheThinkingAtheist's post
08-07-2013, 09:34 AM
(03-04-2013 02:29 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You go right ahead on over there.
Please just wait patiently for us there.
We'll be right over.
Even if it seems to be taking a long time, don't worry.
Just stay put over there, and wait.

There be some posting here who shall not taste death until all have migrated to another forum.
08-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Don't pay any mind to Egor. All you can do is just back away, assuring him that you are listening, and silently call 911.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
08-07-2013, 09:41 AM
(08-07-2013 09:39 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Don't pay any mind to Egor. All you can do is just back away, assuring him that you are listening, and silently call 911.

This dragon hath been slain by his own request. He had a temper tantrum a few weeks ago and had his account deleted and hasn't come back yet... that we know of anyway.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-07-2013, 09:42 AM
(08-07-2013 08:28 AM)Editor-TheThinkingAtheist Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 12:19 AM)Egor Wrote:  If Seth Andrews doesn't read the forum he started, why are we all still here? Apparently, the forum can't be updated, it can't be changed, no one's in charge, so why not start another forum?

Forgive my absence. I carry a full-time job, plus the responsibilities of producing TTA videos, prepping and hosting weekly radio podcasts, managing the social media pages, navigating a jammed email inbox and attempting to take care of my family.

I used to donate to this site, but I can no longer find a donation button anywhere. Seriously, let's start another forum. Just tell everyone to migrate over.

I never wanted this forum to be about me. And it shouldn't be. This forum should be about the people who connect here and benefit from interaction, and the idea that I'd need to constantly be here for it to serve a useful and beneficial purpose is just wrong-headed.

TTA isn't a person. It's a family. I hope the forum users here can enjoy each other, even as I climb the daily mountain of TTA-related work.

Seth Andrews
Host - The Thinking Atheist
Assume Nothing * Question Everything * Start Thinking
YouTube Facebook Twitter BlogTalkRadio iTunes Stitcher

Pay Egor no mind Setho, he's got a screw loose.
Feel free to focus all your time and effort on reading my posts however, I am after all the closest thing this planet has to a God.
You know, not that I like to toot my own horn or anything... Angel

edit: Damn you Logica, swooping out of nowhere and beating me to the punch.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
08-07-2013, 09:48 AM
But dammit Seth, it would be so sweet to be able to kick the shit with you around here. Maybe when we are all old and retired aye?

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
08-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Seth, maybe just visit once in a blue moon. I understand you have other things to fill a 24 hour day with, but your presence could draw a lot more people here.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
08-07-2013, 10:07 AM
(08-07-2013 09:54 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Seth, maybe just visit once in a blue moon. I understand you have other things to fill a 24 hour day with, but your presence could draw a lot more people here.

If you're worried about drawing a crowd why didn't you just say so?
My assless chaps have just been sitting in my wardrobe collecting dust...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
08-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Buncha fanbois. Dodgy

Thought for a minute Egor was back... loading some shells...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Phew thought the nut was back for a second.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post