If Seth is not here...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2013, 05:37 AM
RE: If Seth is not here...
(09-07-2013 05:34 AM)Filox Wrote:  I can already see all this jealousy around me...

I'm embarrassed for ya. Does that count? Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-07-2013, 05:40 AM
(09-07-2013 05:37 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 05:34 AM)Filox Wrote:  I can already see all this jealousy around me...

I'm embarrassed for ya. Does that count? Tongue

Yeah, yeah, you just tell yourself that...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
09-07-2013, 07:06 AM
(09-07-2013 05:34 AM)Filox Wrote:  Big Grin

No, that was the GIMP, in this case it's Edward Gordon, one of the most extreme religious people I have ever seen. But a cool guy, once you get used to his delusions.

Tongue

P.S.

Did Seth just replied something to me directly?

Bowing

I can already see all this jealousy around me...

I do seem to remember Seth appearing in one of your threads like 2 years. Maybe you're our prophet. Consider

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
09-07-2013, 09:15 AM
(09-07-2013 05:29 AM)Editor-TheThinkingAtheist Wrote:  EGOR is that guy from Pulp Fiction...right? The leather-bound dude who communicates in grunts and sleeps in the box?

Seth

That was GIMP. Egor is just a TROLL.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
09-07-2013, 09:19 AM
(09-07-2013 07:06 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  

No, that was the GIMP, in this case it's Edward Gordon, one of the most extreme religious people I have ever seen. But a cool guy, once you get used to his delusions.

Tongue

P.S.

Bowing

I do seem to remember Seth appearing in one of your threads like 2 years. Maybe you're our prophet. Consider

I prayed to Seth one time (ie started a Seth thread) and he answered pretty promptly.

Anyone remember that?

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
09-07-2013, 09:19 AM
(09-07-2013 09:15 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 05:29 AM)Editor-TheThinkingAtheist Wrote:  EGOR is that guy from Pulp Fiction...right? The leather-bound dude who communicates in grunts and sleeps in the box?

Seth

That was GIMP. Egor is just a TROLL.

Just wondering has anyone mentioned the fact that when Egor had his massive hissy fit and demanded his account be deleted he called a dozen people here traitors including Seth and most of the Admins. As far as flameouts go this was a spectacular one.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
09-07-2013, 09:31 AM
(09-07-2013 09:19 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 09:15 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  That was GIMP. Egor is just a TROLL.

Just wondering has anyone mentioned the fact that when Egor had his massive hissy fit and demanded his account be deleted he called a dozen people here traitors including Seth and most of the Admins. As far as flameouts go this was a spectacular one.

Dude, Egor is a drama queen. He did all that for the attention. Don't take it personal. That's just him.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
09-07-2013, 09:47 AM
(09-07-2013 09:31 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 09:19 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Just wondering has anyone mentioned the fact that when Egor had his massive hissy fit and demanded his account be deleted he called a dozen people here traitors including Seth and most of the Admins. As far as flameouts go this was a spectacular one.

Dude, Egor is a drama queen. He did all that for the attention. Don't take it personal. That's just him.

I know it was a completely over the top but if Seth is here reading this I figured someone should mention the fact that he and most of his team were called unamerican traitors (that goes double for you Hughsie) by someone to whom he is replying. The post in question reads like some kind of stream of consciousness barrage of non-sequiturs and Ad Hom attacks and when I read it it actually brought tears to my eyes I was laughing so hard.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-07-2013, 09:52 AM
(09-07-2013 07:06 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Tongue

P.S.

Bowing

Filox? A prophet?
Bitch please, there's only one prophet around here.
Johnny of course.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
09-07-2013, 11:21 AM
I am more than just a prophet...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson