If Seth is not here...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: If Seth is not here...
Dunno if Seth reads the forum often, but nothing stops him from dropping by or just lurking. I think he trusts the FT.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2013, 01:35 PM
(10-07-2013 12:31 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Wait.......Does this mean Seth actually reads the forums!?

Yes, he does lurk here and there. I made a topic a couple of years ago asking about his activity here and he responded with such.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
10-07-2013, 01:40 PM
(09-07-2013 09:27 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Whoa, just noticed my rep shot up. Must have been my whining about getting no credit or reps lol.

That, and our desperate reflexive urge to prove we're not racists.
Cool

... this is my signature!
10-07-2013, 01:44 PM
(10-07-2013 01:40 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 09:27 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Whoa, just noticed my rep shot up. Must have been my whining about getting no credit or reps lol.

That, and our desperate reflexive urge to prove we're not racists.
Cool

Gotta admit, that did work out well in my favor haha. Seriously though, I'm actually not surprised my "Any Korean Non-Believers?" thread didn't get any responses. Think I would have keeled over and died if there was another Korean here haha.

Someday I'll find another Korean non-believer... some day...

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
10-07-2013, 01:46 PM
(10-07-2013 01:44 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Gotta admit, that did work out well in my favor haha. Seriously though, I'm actually not surprised my "Any Korean Non-Believers?" thread didn't get any responses. Think I would have keeled over and died if there was another Korean here haha.

If you're accepting anecdotal evidence, than I can tell you most of the ones I've met are atheists.

... this is my signature!
10-07-2013, 08:33 PM
(10-07-2013 01:46 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(10-07-2013 01:44 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Gotta admit, that did work out well in my favor haha. Seriously though, I'm actually not surprised my "Any Korean Non-Believers?" thread didn't get any responses. Think I would have keeled over and died if there was another Korean here haha.

If you're accepting anecdotal evidence, than I can tell you most of the ones I've met are atheists.

Seriously? What the fack? I have no such luck across two states. Maybe I don't talk to enough of them... which is likely.

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
13-07-2013, 06:51 AM
If Seth is not here...
(10-07-2013 08:33 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  
(10-07-2013 01:46 PM)cjlr Wrote:  If you're accepting anecdotal evidence, than I can tell you most of the ones I've met are atheists.

Seriously? What the fack? I have no such luck across two states. Maybe I don't talk to enough of them... which is likely.

Plus you've got that piece of spinach stuck in your front teeth.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post