If TTA was a session of Survivor who would win? (and why)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: If TTA was a session of Survivor who would win? (and why)
I think it's more interesting to ask who would be the fourth person to get voted off the forum.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
15-10-2015, 07:24 PM
Survivor and all the other shows like it are scripted.

I know this for a fact.

Maybe a theist sprouting BS would have a better chance than an honest atheist.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Hrrm. Let's see. On an island or in a jungle, cut off from civilization and the internet, infested by bugs, no toilet paper, eating only the meat I can hunt, and interspersing this with bizarre fitness challenges, backbiting popularity contests, and execs who are picking winners and losers and deliberately getting people pissed at each other.

Screw that. I'm the winner because I said "fuck no" and stayed in civilization with my net access. The only winning move is not to play.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
16-10-2015, 06:47 PM
(15-10-2015 07:34 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Hrrm. Let's see. On an island or in a jungle, cut off from civilization and the internet, infested by bugs, no toilet paper, eating only the meat I can hunt, and interspersing this with bizarre fitness challenges, backbiting popularity contests, and execs who are picking winners and losers and deliberately getting people pissed at each other.

Screw that. I'm the winner because I said "fuck no" and stayed in civilization with my net access. The only winning move is not to play.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
16-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Q would win.

If anyone was stuck on a desert island with him, they would off themself, just to get away.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-10-2015, 07:45 PM
(16-10-2015 07:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Q would win.

If anyone was stuck on a desert island with him, they would off themself, just to get away.

That's so fuckin funny Bucky!

Since the show is mostly scripted I'd do all the costumes for the show. You know, the coconut half shell bikini tops and the fake straw and sticks in their hair. After the costume making I'd fly home and drink daiquiris in my backyard while I paint my fingernails. Girl_nails

I just wanted a good excuse to use the manicure smiley. It's my favorite!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-10-2015, 08:51 PM
(16-10-2015 07:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

That's so fuckin funny Bucky!

Since the show is mostly scripted I'd do all the costumes for the show. You know, the coconut half shell bikini tops and the fake straw and sticks in their hair. After the costume making I'd fly home and drink daiquiris in my backyard while I paint my fingernails. Girl_nails

I just wanted a good excuse to use the manicure smiley. It's my favorite!

Foo-foo drinks. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-10-2015, 10:35 PM

BUTTTTT what if COTW and Egor were all on as well? That would be must-facepalm-TV right there.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
17-10-2015, 12:09 PM
(16-10-2015 10:35 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  

BUTTTTT what if COTW and Egor were all on as well? That would be must-facepalm-TV right there.

It would turn out just like any of their debates here. When they loose or get voted off they would say they won.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
17-10-2015, 12:14 PM
I'd ban all your asses and win. Drinking Beverage

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post