If TTA was a session of Survivor who would win? (and why)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: If TTA was a session of Survivor who would win? (and why)
The only reason Q wouldn't be voted off first would be if Heywood got voted off first. Either way, they'd both be gone quickly. Put one on either initial team and both teams would be trying to lose their immunity challenges on purpose just so they'd have the chance to vote off their pest.

(17-10-2015 12:14 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'd ban all your asses and win. Drinking Beverage

So in the last episode, when it was down to you and the one other who you couldn't ban and everyone else came back to vote, Mom would win.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
17-10-2015, 12:46 PM
(17-10-2015 12:18 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  The only reason Q wouldn't be voted off first would be if Heywood got voted off first. Either way, they'd both be gone quickly. Put one on either initial team and both teams would be trying to lose their immunity challenges on purpose just so they'd have the chance to vote off their pest.

(17-10-2015 12:14 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'd ban all your asses and win. Drinking Beverage

So in the last episode, when it was down to you and the one other who you couldn't ban and everyone else came back to vote, Mom would win.

What makes you think I can't ban moms too? Evil_monster

Besides, as has been pointed out, it's all scripted anyways. So the only real way to find out who would win is to ask the puppet master.....DLJ.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
17-10-2015, 01:01 PM

I'd subvert DeepThought. He's definitely corruptible IMO Evil_monster

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-10-2015, 08:30 AM

You'd even ban Nurse? Gasp That's cold.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac