If Trump gets elected, what country should I move to?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2015, 06:22 PM
If Trump gets elected, what country should I move to?
As per title and keep in mind this is only a hypothetical question, Is there a country you guys can suggest that we all move to if that happens? What would be a good alternative? I am TERRIFIED of going anywhere near Australia because....SPIDERS! The very idea of seeing acres ( or whatever it is for metric) of land where all the tree's are covered in white and that white isn't snow but spider webs with millions of them in each tree.

England might be good but I heard it's really expensive there and terribly difficult for foreigners to move into and get started on a new life without already having some sort of high paying job offer before going in.

I am not too keen on having to learn a new language as that might make getting work really hard and just put me back into food service where I have been perpetually stuck my whole life.

Any suggestions? Norway? Denkark maybe? Is the Netherlands a good place to be?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: If Trump gets elected, what country should I move to?
(17-12-2015 06:22 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  As per title and keep in mind this is only a hypothetical question, Is there a country you guys can suggest that we all move to if that happens? What would be a good alternative? I am TERRIFIED of going anywhere near Australia because....SPIDERS! The very idea of seeing acres ( or whatever it is for metric) of land where all the tree's are covered in white and that white isn't snow but spider webs with millions of them in each tree.

England might be good but I heard it's really expensive there and terribly difficult for foreigners to move into and get started on a new life without already having some sort of high paying job offer before going in.

I am not too keen on having to learn a new language as that might make getting work really hard and just put me back into food service where I have been perpetually stuck my whole life.

There's always Canada, but they get cold there. I moved to the Dominican Republic when I retired because I have Social Security and can live on it here. But could not possibly in the USA. But Spanish is the going language and the working people live on half of what my soc sec is.
17-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Mexico, after the wall is built and make it into a reality show.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
17-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Faroe Islands?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
17-12-2015, 07:21 PM
(17-12-2015 06:22 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  As per title and keep in mind this is only a hypothetical question, Is there a country you guys can suggest that we all move to if that happens? What would be a good alternative? I am TERRIFIED of going anywhere near Australia because....SPIDERS! The very idea of seeing acres ( or whatever it is for metric) of land where all the tree's are covered in white and that white isn't snow but spider webs with millions of them in each tree.

Canada. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
17-12-2015, 07:24 PM
I spent ~5 months in Toronto a few years ago. Nice city but it does get cold. The only other negative about the place is there is some kind of ordinance against serving a decent hamburger. After 3 months of trying to find one, I just gave up. But, yes, I'd go to Toronto.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
17-12-2015, 07:33 PM
If Trump gets elected I suspect Canada will be settling as many American refugees as Syrian ones!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
17-12-2015, 07:48 PM
I like the Dominican Republic and I can attest, after 2 weeks in a D.R. hospital, their health care is first class. My wife and I have also considered Southern France around Nice. Turkey also looks very appealing, especially to me because they have exceptional hunting and fishing. My wife wants to move to the Netherlands or Denmark but it's too cold for me. There are a lot of good places.
17-12-2015, 07:58 PM
I'm half Canadian so Canada it is! My mom was from Canada and my two brothers live up there. Actually I think one of my brothers lives very near Stark Raving. The West Coast of Canada isn't too much colder than Portland. It's gray and wet like here. Alberta, where my mom was from was mind numbingly cold though. She told us lots of "growing up in the cold Canadian weather" stories when I was a kid. Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Seriously???

Happy Hour in the Cayman Islands are the closest thing to heaven that you're likely to encounter while living......................

So, why fuck around??????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.