If Trump gets elected, what country should I move to?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: If Trump gets elected, what country should I move to?
(20-12-2015 08:32 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Cold is my favorite part of Canada Smile Then again I spent a big chunk of my childhood in Alaska.

(in my best Bubba voice) I love show shoeing, downhill snow skiing, cross country snow skiing, snow sledding, snow camping, making snow shelters, snowball fights, making maple taffy on snow, snowmobiling, ice climbing... in the snow, making snow men, campfires in the snow...

That's about it.

Are you trying to snow us? Consider

Once people start moving, it will snowball into a blizzard of exodus.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2015, 05:44 PM
I knew 4 different people who said that if Obama was elected they would leave the USA. One of them did!
Find all posts by this user
20-12-2015, 06:05 PM
(20-12-2015 05:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-12-2015 10:03 AM)Fireball Wrote:  DAMNIT! I did NOT need a Neil Sedaka earworm today! Angry

Angry
20-12-2015, 06:37 PM
Banjo, I could be tempted to move to Australia if Julia Gillard was my next door neighbor but there is still the problem of your gun laws. What you see as reasonable, I see as intolerable. Big Grin
20-12-2015, 07:11 PM
(17-12-2015 06:22 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  As per title and keep in mind this is only a hypothetical question, Is there a country you guys can suggest that we all move to if that happens? What would be a good alternative?
Not having done serious research into places to live, and not having visited every place in the world, obviously it's a personal thing depending on if you need English and Western style food, busy cities or quite rural life etc.
My favorite places are:
NZ - beautiful scenery, lots of beaches, bush walks, lots of sports, some nice ski spots, close to tropical island getaways, speaks English, free country, free hospitals, affordable schools, sun and surf over the Christmas and New Year's holidays, don't have to travel very far to get to city or beach or bush or snow. Virtually no dangerous insects or animals.
Switzerland - beautiful scenery, skiing, multicultural, good for traveling to other exotic countries and cultures.
Portugal - interesting culture, interesting food, nice beaches, good for traveling to other exotic countries and cultures.
France - interesting culture, interesting food, beautiful language, good for traveling to other exotic countries and cultures.
Canada (I've never been there though), beautiful scenery, speaks English.
Australia, lots of sunshine, terrific beaches, lots of weird and wacky marsupials. Close to Asia and tropical island getaways. Close to NZ!
20-12-2015, 07:13 PM
Texas. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-12-2015, 08:44 PM
(20-12-2015 05:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-12-2015 08:32 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Cold is my favorite part of Canada Smile Then again I spent a big chunk of my childhood in Alaska.

(in my best Bubba voice) I love show shoeing, downhill snow skiing, cross country snow skiing, snow sledding, snow camping, making snow shelters, snowball fights, making maple taffy on snow, snowmobiling, ice climbing... in the snow, making snow men, campfires in the snow...

That's about it.

Are you trying to snow us? Consider

Once people start moving, it will snowball into a blizzard of exodus.

You're right, let me rephrase that then.

The other day I left my igloo with my pet beaver to go milk my maple cow, and on the way it got eaten by a yak. Poor beaver Sad

But such is life in the frigid north. Don't let that discourage anyone, though. Canada is a great place once you get used to the killer yaks that roam freely throughout our igloo neighborhoods.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
20-12-2015, 11:35 PM
(17-12-2015 07:33 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  If Trump gets elected I suspect Canada will be settling as many American refugees as Syrian ones!

I gotta big house, ya'll welcome here. I assume immigration works like Pokemon so I'll gladly trade one Sye Ten Bruggencate and one Spirit Science guy for one Jennybee and one Nurse. Big Grin

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
20-12-2015, 11:54 PM
[Image: UM8lz69h.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
21-12-2015, 12:21 AM
(20-12-2015 11:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: UM8lz69h.jpg]

In Florida that sign would read "Support our right to bare arms." Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post