If Trump gets elected, what country should I move to?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: If Trump gets elected, what country should I move to?
There is always also the Pitcairn islands. But I would need to know how to build my own land, buy the stuff for a new house and somehow have income to survive there. But, free plot of land for moving there!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2015, 01:38 AM
(17-12-2015 08:20 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  There is always also the Pitcairn islands. But I would need to know how to build my own land, buy the stuff for a new house and somehow have income to survive there. But, free plot of land for moving there!

See now we're talking. Pitcairn is a dream of mine. I figure all I need is a million bucks (that I don't have to pay back. Ever. Wink ) If you've got two mil, you can come with me! Thumbsup

So many cats, so few good recipes.
18-12-2015, 01:57 AM
I hear Canada's new PM is doing a lot better than the last one.

18-12-2015, 02:02 AM
Canada. I already live in an area that sees regular Canadian tourism (fuck Quebec drivers, they're worse than inbred meth-addled children of New Jersey and Florida) and we have more Tim Horton's than Dunkin Donuts around here already, and I can think of worse things to put on fries than poutine. Plus I can drive to the border and cross in under 3 hours.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-12-2015, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2015 02:43 AM by Shadow Fox.)
(18-12-2015 01:38 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 08:20 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  There is always also the Pitcairn islands. But I would need to know how to build my own land, buy the stuff for a new house and somehow have income to survive there. But, free plot of land for moving there!

See now we're talking. Pitcairn is a dream of mine. I figure all I need is a million bucks (that I don't have to pay back. Ever. Wink ) If you've got two mil, you can come with me! Thumbsup

I can't even seem to get a hold of the $3,000 I desperately need to pay off my credit cards lol. Let alone being able to acquire 2 mil lol. But if I do, I am moving to Pitcairn.

I am also seeing a LOT more votes for Canada than I ever expected to see. So, I guess Canada it is, now...WHERE in Canada land eh?

18-12-2015, 02:53 AM
(18-12-2015 02:34 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 01:38 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  See now we're talking. Pitcairn is a dream of mine. I figure all I need is a million bucks (that I don't have to pay back. Ever. Wink ) If you've got two mil, you can come with me! Thumbsup

I can't even seem to get a hold of the $3,000 I desperately need to pay off my credit cards lol. Let alone being able to acquire 2 mil lol. But if I do, I am moving to Pitcairn.

I am also seeing a LOT more votes for Canada than I ever expected to see. So, I guess Canada it is, now...WHERE in Canada land eh?

90% of Canada's population lives within 100 miles of their border with the United States. If you don't mind bad French, Quebec. If you cannot stand bad French, everywhere else.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-12-2015, 03:12 AM
(18-12-2015 02:53 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 02:34 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I can't even seem to get a hold of the $3,000 I desperately need to pay off my credit cards lol. Let alone being able to acquire 2 mil lol. But if I do, I am moving to Pitcairn.

90% of Canada's population lives within 100 miles of their border with the United States. If you don't mind bad French, Quebec. If you cannot stand bad French, everywhere else.

If 90% of the population lives in the first 100 miles, What's the rest of the country occupied with eh? Is that were all the mounties, Yokon Lumber jacks with giant barrel hairy chests live? You know, the ones who wear red plaid shirts and blue overalls and chop down trees with their woodsmans axes or if they are the real men of the group, with their bare hands?

18-12-2015, 03:28 AM
(18-12-2015 03:12 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 02:53 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  90% of Canada's population lives within 100 miles of their border with the United States. If you don't mind bad French, Quebec. If you cannot stand bad French, everywhere else.

If 90% of the population lives in the first 100 miles, What's the rest of the country occupied with eh? Is that were all the mounties, Yokon Lumber jacks with giant barrel hairy chests live? You know, the ones who wear red plaid shirts and blue overalls and chop down trees with their woodsmans axes or if they are the real men of the group, with their bare hands?

Don't forget the bears, moose, and maple trees.

Also, real lumberjacks cut down timber with their massive erections; both pirates and ninjas fear their girthy might.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-12-2015, 03:56 AM
(18-12-2015 03:28 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 03:12 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  If 90% of the population lives in the first 100 miles, What's the rest of the country occupied with eh? Is that were all the mounties, Yokon Lumber jacks with giant barrel hairy chests live? You know, the ones who wear red plaid shirts and blue overalls and chop down trees with their woodsmans axes or if they are the real men of the group, with their bare hands?

Don't forget the bears, moose, and maple trees.

Also, real lumberjacks cut down timber with their massive erections; both pirates and ninjas fear their girthy might.

I see, So much more I do not understand about your majestic people yet!

18-12-2015, 07:19 AM
Come to England.

Sunshine two weeks a year and all the tea you can drink.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.