If Trump gets elected, what country should I move to?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: If Trump gets elected, what country should I move to?
(18-12-2015 11:56 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 10:25 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I used to think Quebec drivers were bad, but then I saw American highways south of DC.

No, I'm sorry. Quebec drivers are simply unreasonable. There is no excuse for Quebec.

I'd blame the snow, but upstate New York gets just as much and they still manage to occasionally remember their turn signals.

But Quebec's got nothing on South Carolina or Georgia, that I maintain.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2015, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2015 12:42 PM by Commonsensei.)
Switzerland
+ : Majorly Atheist. Multi Lingual, Amazing Economy Stability, Beautiful Country Side, and city's and the woman! Worlds top Education system, Low Crime, Marijuana is legal, Prostitution is legal. Even during times of war they remain peaceful.
- : You'll forever be considered a foreigner no matter how long you live there. Business, Clubs, and signage usually only accommodate for one language. Well paying jobs expect you to me Multi Lingual as well. So if you don't speck French or German your SOL. If you don't adjust well to high standards of living you may have a tough time. Buildings are constantly expect to meet high standards of living.

http://www.expatarrivals.com/switzerland...witzerland

[Image: w1920.h0.cr0.au0.ac1.f-none.png?v1335177322]

[Image: Veduta_di_Zurigo_2.jpg]

[Image: 0switzerland.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
18-12-2015, 12:40 PM
(17-12-2015 06:22 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  As per title and keep in mind this is only a hypothetical question, Is there a country you guys can suggest that we all move to if that happens? What would be a good alternative? I am TERRIFIED of going anywhere near Australia because....SPIDERS! The very idea of seeing acres ( or whatever it is for metric) of land where all the tree's are covered in white and that white isn't snow but spider webs with millions of them in each tree.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-28229-1377620439-5.gif]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-12-2015, 12:44 PM
Haven't you been thinking about moving out of the back country FT?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
18-12-2015, 12:50 PM
(18-12-2015 12:44 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Haven't you been thinking about moving out of the back country FT?

Yeah, but not out of an irrational fear of spiders.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-12-2015, 01:01 PM
(18-12-2015 12:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 12:44 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Haven't you been thinking about moving out of the back country FT?

Yeah, but not out of an irrational fear of spiders.

Dodgy

[Image: australia-spider-welcome.jpg]

They're not spiders! They're facehuggers out to rape your mouth with their ovipositors!!!1!!! Hobo

18-12-2015, 01:19 PM
My wife and I are planning on Canada for the short term (we live in Michigan), and then Norway or Denmark for the long term.
18-12-2015, 01:22 PM
(18-12-2015 01:19 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  My wife and I are planning on Canada for the short term (we live in Michigan), and then Norway or Denmark for the long term.

What do they have that we don't?

... this is my signature!
18-12-2015, 01:30 PM
(18-12-2015 01:22 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 01:19 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  My wife and I are planning on Canada for the short term (we live in Michigan), and then Norway or Denmark for the long term.

What do they have that we don't?

Fjords

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post
18-12-2015, 01:33 PM
(18-12-2015 01:30 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 01:22 PM)cjlr Wrote:  What do they have that we don't?

Fjords

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fjords_in_Canada