If Trump gets elected, what country should I move to?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: If Trump gets elected, what country should I move to?
I'm going to stay right here and secede from the US of A.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
18-12-2015, 01:41 PM
(18-12-2015 01:30 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 01:22 PM)cjlr Wrote:  What do they have that we don't?

Fjords

You mean like one of the world's largest freshwater fjords, just down the road from here? I mean, they are a quintessentially glacial landform; the north-east coast is covered with them. Although, ours can be a bit harder to get to...

... this is my signature!
18-12-2015, 02:03 PM
(18-12-2015 01:30 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 01:22 PM)cjlr Wrote:  What do they have that we don't?

Fjords

I used to drive one of those.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-12-2015, 03:01 PM
(18-12-2015 03:12 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  If 90% of the population lives in the first 100 miles, What's the rest of the country occupied with eh? Is that were all the mounties, Yokon Lumber jacks with giant barrel hairy chests live? You know, the ones who wear red plaid shirts and blue overalls and chop down trees with their woodsmans axes or if they are the real men of the group, with their bare hands?

I cut down trees,
I skip and jump,
I like to press wildflowers,
And put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars.

Oh I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK,
I sleep all night and I work all day.
[+] 6 users Like jabeady's post
18-12-2015, 03:10 PM
(18-12-2015 03:12 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 02:53 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  90% of Canada's population lives within 100 miles of their border with the United States. If you don't mind bad French, Quebec. If you cannot stand bad French, everywhere else.

If 90% of the population lives in the first 100 miles, What's the rest of the country occupied with eh? Is that were all the mounties, Yokon Lumber jacks with giant barrel hairy chests live? You know, the ones who wear red plaid shirts and blue overalls and chop down trees with their woodsmans axes or if they are the real men of the group, with their bare hands?

Gonna have to correct you there - it's Yukon. And they're mostly miners up there, not lumberjacks...

... this is my signature!
18-12-2015, 03:39 PM
Of the Scandinavian countries I don't think it matters much. Go to Norway for this mountains, Sweden for the forests. And Denmark for the flat never ending fields of boredom. Iceland for the fish. Also if moving here education would.most likely be the most affordable choice if you don't have a job lined up. I guess you'd end up learning the language in the process and could get a job after. Canada seems to be a sticky place in more than one way. (^<^)
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
18-12-2015, 03:43 PM
[Image: 16404450.jpg?t=1413810480]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
18-12-2015, 03:45 PM
Tasmania. Or New Zealand. Since Trump is sure to start WWIII I want to go to the last place on earth that will be nuked. As a former PM of New Zealand once said, "Strategically, New Zealand is a dagger pointed at the heart of Antarctica." I think it's hard to relocate to NZ though. You got to have some skillset they want. Or show Maori ancestry. Or maybe marry earmuffs.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-12-2015, 03:45 PM
(18-12-2015 03:39 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  And Denmark for the flat never ending fields of boredom. (^<^)

I thought Denmark was known for its beer and and never ending supply of Pokemon hats Consider
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
18-12-2015, 03:50 PM
(18-12-2015 03:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 03:39 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  And Denmark for the flat never ending fields of boredom. (^<^)

I thought Denmark was known for its beer and and never ending supply of Pokemon hats Consider

Naaaaa that's Belgium (^_^}
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post