If Trump gets elected, what country should I move to?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: If Trump gets elected, what country should I move to?
(18-12-2015 03:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Tasmania. Or New Zealand. Since Trump is sure to start WWIII I want to go to the last place on earth that will be nuked. As a former PM of New Zealand once said, "Strategically, New Zealand is a dagger pointed at the heart of Antarctica." I think it's hard to relocate to NZ though. You got to have some skillset they want. Or show Maori ancestry. Or maybe marry earmuffs.

Tasmania is what I envisioned 1950’s America to look like. Hobart is a beautiful small city and the countryside is serene. Cradle Mountain Park and Lodge are certainly worth the effort to go there and then there are the weird animals like Platypus, Wombats, Echidnas and flightless birds. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
19-12-2015, 11:15 AM
(18-12-2015 06:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 06:40 PM)jabeady Wrote:  Am I that old it took this long for someone to get it?

Nah, pretty sure everyone got it we were just being lazy and waiting for Girly to ground it.

I kill you slow. Angry

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-12-2015, 11:16 AM
[Image: b10a186671da4470ec796cc98d4a7927.jpg]

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 8 users Like Stark Raving's post
19-12-2015, 11:21 AM
(19-12-2015 11:01 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 03:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Tasmania. Or New Zealand. Since Trump is sure to start WWIII I want to go to the last place on earth that will be nuked. As a former PM of New Zealand once said, "Strategically, New Zealand is a dagger pointed at the heart of Antarctica." I think it's hard to relocate to NZ though. You got to have some skillset they want. Or show Maori ancestry. Or maybe marry earmuffs.

Tasmania is what I envisioned 1950’s America to look like. Hobart is a beautiful small city and the countryside is serene. Cradle Mountain Park and Lodge are certainly worth the effort to go there and then there are the weird animals like Platypus, Wombats, Echidnas and flightless birds. Thumbsup

Not to mention all the inbreds.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-12-2015, 11:29 AM
(19-12-2015 11:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-12-2015 11:01 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Tasmania is what I envisioned 1950’s America to look like. Hobart is a beautiful small city and the countryside is serene. Cradle Mountain Park and Lodge are certainly worth the effort to go there and then there are the weird animals like Platypus, Wombats, Echidnas and flightless birds. Thumbsup

Not to mention all the inbreds.

I must have missed those Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-12-2015, 11:48 AM
All i can think of when people say Tazmania.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
19-12-2015, 06:48 PM
If Trump gets elected, what country should I move to?
Iraq....just kidding Tongue Maybe France or China
19-12-2015, 06:51 PM
(17-12-2015 07:48 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I like the Dominican Republic and I can attest, after 2 weeks in a D.R. hospital, their health care is first class. My wife and I have also considered Southern France around Nice. Turkey also looks very appealing, especially to me because they have exceptional hunting and fishing. My wife wants to move to the Netherlands or Denmark but it's too cold for me. There are a lot of good places.

We have 2 million Syrian's here. Do we need worry about American's too now? Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-12-2015, 07:36 PM

$40,000 is my marriage fee. And that is on the condition that as soon as you get citizenship we get a divorce. Gay marriage is legal here so I accept all people's.

Consummating the marriage is completely out of the question.

New Zealand is your best choice if you don't wanna live in Singapore or Hong Kong.
We don't have any poisonous wildlife (except a small native spider that only lives on a select few remote beaches way down south) or any wildlife that will kill your ass like crocodiles. No snakes either.
Corrupt free government (the most corrupt free in the world along with Swizterland). Unlike our Scandinavian counterparts we all speak English. Temperatures range from -3 degrees in the winter (being the coldest, usually around 10 degrees during the day) to 30 degrees hottest in the summer (average day temp being around 22 degrees). Good ski slopes dotted around. Lots of adventure sporting activities. 3 hour flight to Australia meaning you can easily and affordable holiday at the Gold Coast without having to actually live in Australia.
Friendly people (or so they say). Solid economy in a great geographic location. Pretty neutral in regards to world events (aka no war). Good relations with everyone. Great sense of humor. Not run by corporations unlike 'Murica.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
19-12-2015, 07:51 PM
An illustrated guide to Canada for potential victims immigrants:

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.