If You Could...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: If You Could...
Full Circle's wife. Ok, as far as I'm aware she's not a TTA member, but close enough.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
15-03-2016, 05:54 PM
Nishi nearly made me cry, and I am in a public hospital waiting room.

Thanks mate.

I'm gonna think on this.

Jenny. Excellent thread idea. You are amazing. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 8 users Like Banjo's post
15-03-2016, 05:56 PM
I would be goodwithoutgod, cuz I'd be all intelligent and scholarly and stuff Hobo

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 4 users Like cactus's post
15-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Stark because I want to walk in nature.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
15-03-2016, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2016 06:13 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(15-03-2016 05:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  MetazoaZeke so I could get him laid.

I see just come in here and roast me. If you think that would work, you are right. 笑 I saw this and almost diedLaugh out load

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 4 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
15-03-2016, 06:13 PM
(15-03-2016 06:09 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 05:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  MetazoaZeke so I could get him laid.

I see just come in here and roast me. If you think that would work, you are right. 笑 I say this and almost diedLaugh out load

Dude, I'm pretty sure I could make that happen as wingman. You're only a couple of hours away. ... just sayin'

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-03-2016, 06:18 PM
(15-03-2016 06:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 06:09 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I see just come in here and roast me. If you think that would work, you are right. 笑 I say this and almost diedLaugh out load

Dude, I'm pretty sure I could make that happen as wingman. You're only a couple of hours away. ... just sayin'

I would like to see you tryTongue

[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
15-03-2016, 06:32 PM
(15-03-2016 06:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 06:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude, I'm pretty sure I could make that happen as wingman. You're only a couple of hours away. ... just sayin'

I would like to see you tryTongue

Problem is you live in South Jersey where all you got is Jersey Girls. What we got in DC is several fuckloads of undocumented immigrants looking for an American to marry to stay in the country. So as your wingman I would tell you to say, "Well let's see how compatible we are physically first?" and then just go back to Jersey. That's my advice as your wingman. My advice as a man is that you'd be a fucking asshole. ...
I do have other strategies though where everyone's dignity is preserved.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-03-2016, 06:46 PM
(15-03-2016 02:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Wake up in the body of another TTA member, who would it be, what would you do? Kinda like a TTA version of Freaky Friday Big Grin

I guess it depends whether I get to drive their body around without them getting to drive mine around! Hobo
I mean I'd prolly jump behind the wheel of a Girlyman to see what it's like to be all big n burly n shit! Flex But I don't trust him with mine! Confused

Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
15-03-2016, 06:51 PM
Seth... I just need enough time to transfer some funds. Big Grin
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post