If a woman acted like Trump...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2016, 09:18 AM
If a woman acted like Trump...
Next time you see him speak, just imagine he was a woman.

It boggles the mind.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
05-05-2016, 09:23 AM
RE: If a woman acted like Trump...
*closes my eyes*

I can see it now.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 5 users Like Commonsensei's post
05-05-2016, 09:25 AM
To what end am I imagining this for?
05-05-2016, 09:41 AM
(05-05-2016 09:23 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  *closes my eyes*

I can see it now.

Only 4 min and 24 seconds? Blink

There has to be a Part II out there somewhere. They didn't even include her foreign policy bona fides: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska." Laugh out load

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
05-05-2016, 09:41 AM
(05-05-2016 09:25 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  To what end am I imagining this for?

I think she's trying to say if Trump was a woman people would be calling her a Bitch. And would have allowed him to get as far as he did.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
05-05-2016, 09:48 AM
(05-05-2016 09:18 AM)Dom Wrote:  Next time you see him speak, just imagine he was a woman.

It boggles the mind.

OMG! OMG! You need to send this idea to Saturday Night Live! I'm serious. They sometimes use ideas from the public and turn it into sketches. Send it in!

(If you don't I will)

I'll give you credit for the idea. Yes, "this idea came from Dom on The Thinking Atheist Forum."

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
05-05-2016, 10:23 AM
(05-05-2016 09:48 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(05-05-2016 09:18 AM)Dom Wrote:  Next time you see him speak, just imagine he was a woman.

It boggles the mind.

OMG! OMG! You need to send this idea to Saturday Night Live! I'm serious. They sometimes use ideas from the public and turn it into sketches. Send it in!

(If you don't I will)

I'll give you credit for the idea. Yes, "this idea came from Dom on The Thinking Atheist Forum."

Haha, go ahead! I don't want credit though. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man