If atheists ancestors are morons, how has atheism transcended their relatives?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2012, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2012 04:19 PM by Red Celt.)
RE: If atheists ancestors are morons, how has atheism transcended their relatives?
[Image: trollgrey.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post
28-07-2012, 04:13 PM
RE: If atheists ancestors are morons, how has atheism transcended their relatives?
I thought trolls were allowed in? The idea being that they would retreat before the awesome force of our insanely amazing intellect...
Find all posts by this user
28-07-2012, 05:01 PM
I always take time to turn a troll into a project to learn about something new!

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
28-07-2012, 07:43 PM
I let this one in because i knew you guys would like it. Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
28-07-2012, 07:46 PM
(28-07-2012 07:43 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I let this one in because i knew you guys would like it. Big Grin

Yeah. It's not often ya get the fallacy of the false premise, and a non sequitur in one title, in 11 words.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-07-2012, 01:13 AM
(28-07-2012 07:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yeah. It's not often ya get the fallacy of the false premise, and a non sequitur in one title, in 11 words.

I like it Smile Minimalist trolling. Say something monumentally stupid in as few words as possible. Ready set...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Belief is actually frontal cortex self referential aspergers nothing more. There is a framework independent of trinity of self rentialism
firs
t order self referential
I believe x to be true
Second order self referential
i do not believe x to be
thitd order self referential
i am uncertain at this time.

Interesting people are atheists and unwilling to call there religious fanatic ancestors morons.. Very Interesting because clearly 2000 years of asperger theology is profoundly flawed, it has no clue about its own text like goat herders next to the pyramid imagining they were built by aliens... Aspergers very interesting...
07-08-2012, 01:59 PM
(07-08-2012 01:44 PM)davdT Wrote:  Belief is actually frontal cortex self referential aspergers nothing more. There is a framework independent of trinity of self rentialism
firs
t order self referential
I believe x to be true
Second order self referential
i do not believe x to be
thitd order self referential
i am uncertain at this time.

Interesting people are atheists and unwilling to call there religious fanatic ancestors morons.. Very Interesting because clearly 2000 years of asperger theology is profoundly flawed, it has no clue about its own text like goat herders next to the pyramid imagining they were built by aliens... Aspergers very interesting...

Yes, interesting point, and you explain it so well. Are you allowed to receive guests at your institution?
[+] 6 users Like Jeff's post
07-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Oh oh. Someone forgot to take their meds. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
07-08-2012, 02:53 PM
/yawn

Where's Egor when you need him?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post