If atheists ancestors are morons, how has atheism transcended their relatives?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: If atheists ancestors are morons, how has atheism transcended their relatives?
We all got to where we are now by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2012, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 09:02 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: If atheists ancestors are morons, how has atheism transcended their relatives?
(07-08-2012 01:44 PM)davdT Wrote:  Belief is actually frontal cortex self referential aspergers nothing more. There is a framework independent of trinity of self rentialism
Aspergers very interesting...

I believe it's a crime in most states to self-rent, or perhaps you're speaking of self-"tearing", as in the curtain of the temple was "rent".

Actually Asperger's is now off the DSM, I think, and it's now classified with Autism Spectrum Disorders, (will await Ed/Egor's expertise).

BTW, stay by the phone. You're up for a TTA award for the most non-sensical thread title. Cool

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
07-08-2012, 08:18 PM
(07-08-2012 01:44 PM)davdT Wrote:  Belief is actually frontal cortex self referential aspergers nothing more. There is a framework independent of trinity of self rentialism
firs
t order self referential
I believe x to be true
Second order self referential
i do not believe x to be
thitd order self referential
i am uncertain at this time.

Interesting people are atheists and unwilling to call there religious fanatic ancestors morons.. Very Interesting because clearly 2000 years of asperger theology is profoundly flawed, it has no clue about its own text like goat herders next to the pyramid imagining they were built by aliens... Aspergers very interesting...

What the hell is rentialism?

This is almost completely unreadable... the word asperger isn't being used in a way that makes sense, the "self-referential" phrases are not relevant to the rest of the post, and what's the importance of attacking our "religious fanatic ancestors"?

The first post made wild assertions. The second post just piled on nonsense.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Starcrash's post
07-08-2012, 08:34 PM
(07-08-2012 08:18 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  This is almost completely unreadable... the word asperger isn't being used in a way that makes sense, the "self-referential" phrases are not relevant to the rest of the post, and what's the importance of attacking our "religious fanatic ancestors"?

Maybe he's writing in tongues. Anyone speak tongue?
[+] 2 users Like Jeff's post
07-08-2012, 09:25 PM
(07-08-2012 02:53 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  /yawn

Where's Egor when you need him?

In all seriousness, where is he?
07-08-2012, 09:28 PM
How I feel about this thread.

[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
07-08-2012, 09:34 PM
(07-08-2012 08:34 PM)Jeff Wrote:  
(07-08-2012 08:18 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  This is almost completely unreadable... the word asperger isn't being used in a way that makes sense, the "self-referential" phrases are not relevant to the rest of the post, and what's the importance of attacking our "religious fanatic ancestors"?

Maybe he's writing in tongues. Anyone speak tongue?

Perhaps we need somebody to slap one of us on the forehead or something till somebody starts speakin' it? Where one of those Uber-Nuts when you need one, eh?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-08-2012, 03:36 AM
Shaka, when the walls fell
[+] 1 user Likes Jeff's post
08-08-2012, 05:26 AM
(07-08-2012 07:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Actually Asperger's is now off the DSM, I think, and it's now classified with Autism Spectrum Disorders, (will await Ed/Egor's expertise).

Don't need Egor for this one.

Yup, it's on that spectrum... the high-functioning end.

09-08-2012, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 11:49 AM by davdT.)
I simply stated what Richard Dawkins stated and projected it onto your inbred Bedouin goat herder ancestors is all? Funny I shouldn't get grief for speaking the truth. They were so inbred by Nicaea we have the Geek convention of 325 where cut and paste was introduced analog style. Pretty sure Richard Dawkins, steve Jobs, and Bill Gates were in attendance. Not literally, neurologically. . They were so confused by there own text they had to create a text to explain their text. Geeks too funny. There is an assumption by some that what is religion today (sticking to christianity) and what is the text is a 1 to 1. Clearly that is a geek goat herder talking even if they don't "believe" .......