If atheists ancestors are morons, how has atheism transcended their relatives?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: If atheists ancestors are morons, how has atheism transcended their relatives?
[Image: trollgrey.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2012, 11:36 AM
RE: If atheists ancestors are morons, how has atheism transcended their relatives?
Friendly advice, dude....
Please sort out your writing style.
It's (btw,' it's ' is an abbreviation of 'it is', 'its' is possessive) very difficult to understand your humour unless you express yourself coherently.

Cheers.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-08-2012, 11:39 AM
AbdelZ got reincarnated. Hinduism is the one true religion Big Grin

Intellectual GMO hairless poodles Laughat
09-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Wanted to add, Science has Mendelian genetics first developed by a real Priest of the Goat herders as fundamental. It's rooted in Artificial insemination actually of plant genetics. We have Religion as their God as an artificial insemenator who in modern terms teleported his God sperm from outside reality like from the bridge of the enterprise I suppose. How geekish can you get? My real father was an artifical insemenator, I know priests are pretty clueless as to Sex unless it's little boys, so I have to sort of laugh at Dawkins and religion as my dad apparently is their role model to reproductive, genetic, sexual reality...asperger Goat herders......
09-08-2012, 12:01 PM
(09-08-2012 11:54 AM)davdT Wrote:  Wanted to add, Science has Mendelian genetics first developed by a real Priest of the Goat herders as fundamental. It's rooted in Artificial insemination actually of plant genetics. We have Religion as their God as an artificial insemenator who in modern terms teleported his God sperm from outside reality like from the bridge of the enterprise I suppose. How geekish can you get? My real father was an artifical insemenator, I know priests are pretty clueless as to Sex unless it's little boys, so I have to sort of laugh at Dawkins and religion as my dad apparently is their role model to reproductive, genetic, sexual reality...asperger Goat herders......

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
09-08-2012, 01:41 PM
(09-08-2012 11:54 AM)davdT Wrote:  Wanted to add, Science has Mendelian genetics first developed by a real Priest of the Goat herders as fundamental. It's rooted in Artificial insemination actually of plant genetics. We have Religion as their God as an artificial insemenator who in modern terms teleported his God sperm from outside reality like from the bridge of the enterprise I suppose. How geekish can you get? My real father was an artifical insemenator, I know priests are pretty clueless as to Sex unless it's little boys, so I have to sort of laugh at Dawkins and religion as my dad apparently is their role model to reproductive, genetic, sexual reality...asperger Goat herders......

Ok. DavdT, I'm starting to pick up some ideas here, but I want to help you get others to get these ideas as well. I think we are just having difficulty making some connections. Thumbsup The following might help:

Just smooth a few things out and slow some thoughts down so we can try to keep up. It is good you are working on punctuation and now I think it will be just a matter of organizing your thoughts a little more topically.

See how I'm splitting up these paragraphs? I'm putting everything that pertains to one thought in a couple of sentences. Then I'm making another paragraph with a couple of sentences about another thing - structure is important.

Others can more easily understand your ideas if you don't rush them. And giving them a structure will further help others to understand what you are trying to say.

Also ... since you are new here... drop over to the introduction thread and say hi. I hope you are able to stick around and find something interesting here.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
09-08-2012, 01:44 PM

NSFW (18+ pic of god's sperm)
http://wtfdidtheysay.files.wordpress.com...mming1.png

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
09-08-2012, 02:15 PM
(09-08-2012 01:44 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  NSFW (18+ pic of god's sperm)

Through the stigmata ... nice touch. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-08-2012, 02:17 PM
(09-08-2012 02:15 PM)kim Wrote:  
(09-08-2012 01:44 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  NSFW (18+ pic of god's sperm)

Through the stigmata ... nice touch. Wink

[Image: happy-i-see-what-you-did-there.png]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post