If dreams came true...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2013, 03:22 AM
If dreams came true...
well I'd be extremely rich, I'd have killed a dragon, died in two nuclear explosions, fought in several wars, met Adolf Hitler, and would be charged with dozens of murders.

Really glad most dreams don't come true...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: If dreams came true...
(05-02-2013 03:22 AM)Nappa Wrote:  well I'd be extremely rich, I'd have killed a dragon, died in two nuclear explosions, fought in several wars, met Adolf Hitler, and would be charged with dozens of murders.

Really glad most dreams don't come true...

Maybe those crazy people who think dreams are your subconscious attempting to communicate it's desires are onto something here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-02-2013, 02:49 AM
You dream of being charged with the murders? Why not dream of freely carrying them out and getting away with it?

Or is it about the glory of being known for what you've hypothetically done?

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2013, 05:58 PM
(10-02-2013 02:49 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  You dream of being charged with the murders? Why not dream of freely carrying them out and getting away with it?

Or is it about the glory of being known for what you've hypothetically done?
No in my dreams I do murder them, and then I subsequently escape justice. It's just in real life there is no undo button, and I would be charged with murder.