If god did in fact exist, would you submit?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: If god did in fact exist, would you submit?
Damn, now I feel so dirty..... Weeping

Tongue

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
11-03-2014, 02:49 PM
(10-03-2014 09:53 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Ah yes, so certain that your observation is the correct one and that anyone else's that differs from yours is kidding themselves
Yeah, that's what I said. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-03-2014, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2014 04:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-03-2014 10:16 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 10:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What do you mean by submit? Like tap out submit?

Come on Girly, it's TKO or go home. Mirko 'Cro Cop' Filipović FTW!

I wouldn't characterize that as "submission" EvolvedToKill so much as "dammmmm ... did you see that shit? Filox would be proud. That fucking Croat could high kick a basketball rim."

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-03-2014, 07:28 AM
(11-03-2014 11:36 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Tell ya what guys, I'm willing to step up and take care of this problem.

If she's old enough and thats her pic in the avatar, I'm willing to give her a couple hours with me personally for the pounding ( Wink ) of her life.... she will forget all about any gods after that. Smartass

What a horrible and misogynistic thing to say. The two people that liked the post should hang their heads in shame.

Unless of course we don't want women who have experienced sexual violence to feel welcome here.
12-03-2014, 07:46 AM
(12-03-2014 07:28 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 11:36 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Tell ya what guys, I'm willing to step up and take care of this problem.

If she's old enough and thats her pic in the avatar, I'm willing to give her a couple hours with me personally for the pounding ( Wink ) of her life.... she will forget all about any gods after that. Smartass

What a horrible and misogynistic thing to say. The two people that liked the post should hang their heads in shame.

Unless of course we don't want women who have experienced sexual violence to feel welcome here.

Um, I think you misunderstand the meaning of "pounding" in a sexual context..... it means to have wild intercourse.

Nothing to do with "sexual violence"..... get it ? Dodgy

12-03-2014, 07:48 AM
(12-03-2014 07:46 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Um, I think you misunderstand the meaning of "pounding" in a sexual context..... it means to have wild intercourse.

No, I haven't misunderstood the meaning. I knew exactly what you meant when you used a violent metaphor to mean sex.
12-03-2014, 07:54 AM
(12-03-2014 07:48 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 07:46 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Um, I think you misunderstand the meaning of "pounding" in a sexual context..... it means to have wild intercourse.

No, I haven't misunderstood the meaning. I knew exactly what you meant when you used a violent metaphor to mean sex.

FFS, then go shove your holier than thou fucked up way of thinking, up your ass.

Judging people like a Xtard dont get it with me pal, so piss off.

13-03-2014, 07:23 AM
Ok, so after reading some other posts this morning, I would like to offer my appologies to SJ.

I took you for a troll to begin with, but it seems that you were being sincere about getting out of religion. I commend you for that. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
13-03-2014, 09:01 AM
(13-03-2014 07:23 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Ok, so after reading some other posts this morning, I would like to offer my appologies to SJ.

I took you for a troll to begin with, but it seems that you were being sincere about getting out of religion. I commend you for that. Thumbsup

For the record, I have to back WH on this one. I too formally apologise to SJ for being too quick to go for the jugular and not giving her an adequate benefit of the doubt.

[Image: tumblr_lyfaqmIy3p1r3k1m8o1_500.png]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2014, 09:51 AM
(11-03-2014 11:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:   If god did in fact exist, would you submit? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 )
shimmyjimmy

Just a fun thread idea.

(11-03-2014 11:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  We are all born atheists? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 )
shimmyjimmy

That post displayed my misunderstanding of the definition of atheism. I changed my position.

(11-03-2014 11:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  For those who reject the existence of Jesus... ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 )
shimmyjimmy

This had nothing to do with claiming the existence of Jesus.

(11-03-2014 11:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Questioning Christians about the purpose of the universe beyond Earth?
shimmyjimmy

I don't see the problem?

(11-03-2014 11:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  A question for atheists. ( 1 2 3 4 5 )
shimmyjimmy

That was me simply questioning atheist argumentation.

(11-03-2014 11:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I provided a direct quote. The question assumes xtard dogma and directly references BIll Craig, whom you might know is a fairly well-known xtard snake oil salesman. It wasn't asked in a vacuum.

I referenced Harries, the fact that he was debating Craig was irrelevant.