If god did in fact exist, would you submit?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: If god did in fact exist, would you submit?
(17-03-2014 11:55 AM)seroasha Wrote:  umm no god didnt create evil he gave us free will then we did evil things

Oh brother....here we go yet again Facepalm

Didnt I tell you to do some reading on this forum first ?

It does get monotonous at times. Angry

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2014, 12:48 PM
(17-03-2014 11:55 AM)seroasha Wrote:  umm no god didnt create evil he gave us free will then we did evil things

What is this "we"? He doesn't seem to be able to distinguish between individuals very much - one woman eats an apple and all of humanity is evil. Geesh!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-03-2014, 01:45 PM

Do you think your god created everything? Do you think your god is all-powerful?

Then he's responsible for everything in it. It could have created a universe with free-will and no evil. Isn't your god powerful enough to do this? Weeping

A universe with nothing but rocks would have no evil in it.

A universe with nothing but angels that can do nothing but obey god's commands would have no evil in it.

Do you maintain your free-will in Heaven? Is there evil in Heaven? If you manage to keep your free-will and there is no evil in heaven, then your god could have done a better job down here; and if it's all powerful and benevolent then your god has no excuse as to why it did not.

Fuck newbie, do you have more retarded softball questions you want to get out of your system? Or are you ready to run back home and grab the jar of vasoline? Laugh out load

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-03-2014, 01:46 PM

Which god?
17-03-2014, 01:53 PM
I am a Christian
17-03-2014, 02:06 PM
(17-03-2014 01:53 PM)seroasha Wrote:  I am a Christian

Why?

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
17-03-2014, 02:09 PM
i always been one since i was born lol
17-03-2014, 02:13 PM
(17-03-2014 02:09 PM)seroasha Wrote:  i always been one since i was born lol

I'm afraid that's incorrect. Newborn infants have no religion due to their inability to properly think for themselves. Was there ever a point when you decided to be a Christian, or do you simply follow your parent's religion blindly?

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
17-03-2014, 02:19 PM
ummm my parents took me to church when i was 2 so its alwauys been in my blood lol
17-03-2014, 02:23 PM
(17-03-2014 02:19 PM)seroasha Wrote:  ummm my parents took me to church when i was 2 so its alwauys been in my blood lol

[Image: grammar-nazis-start-crying-when-they-see...334445.gif]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.