If god did in fact exist, would you submit?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2014, 08:08 AM
RE: If god did in fact exist, would you submit?
(10-03-2014 08:00 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  ...
A Biola freshman?? Where?? I live in the same neighborhood! Gasp

You have our sympathy. Sadcryface

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2014, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 09:05 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(10-03-2014 07:59 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 07:53 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ....
Maybe. SO far all her questions demonstrate her utter ignorance, and lack of education of even the basics of the things she is asking about. There are answers to all these (1st Grade) "questions". It's like she's a Freshman at Biola Crap College or Liberty University, and just discovered Apologetics, or something.

And since when is ignorance a crime?

How often does one get to edumacate a Biola freshman?

Is this not a great learning opportunity for the casual (guest) observer and also a chance for the recently deconverted to practice their skills / consolidate or question their position in a safe environment?

Yes

Perhaps. She says she's not a Christian. So far all we've gotten is 1st Grade level questions, by someone who was indoctrinated AS a (the special brand of fundi American) Christian. I liked 1st Grade. Room 103. I didn't like my 1st Grade teacher much. She told my mom I was trying to "run her classroom". Mrs. Belltron. I don't remember being that obnoxious, in 1st Grade. That came later. I "turned" obnoxious in 2nd Grade. Blush

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-03-2014, 08:11 AM
(10-03-2014 08:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 08:00 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  ...
A Biola freshman?? Where?? I live in the same neighborhood! Gasp

You have our sympathy. Sadcryface

It's a nice neighborhood... if you don't talk to anyone, play any music, look anyone in the eye, go to the nearby restaurants without a bible, etc...
Okok, I may be exaggerating a little, but not much. A lady on my street did try to kill herself, and take a guess how all the Holy Christians took that? Dodgy

Atir aissom atir imon
10-03-2014, 08:14 AM
(10-03-2014 08:11 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 08:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You have our sympathy. Sadcryface

It's a nice neighborhood... if you don't talk to anyone, play any music, look anyone in the eye, go to the nearby restaurants without a bible, etc...
Okok, I may be exaggerating a little, but not much. A lady on my street did try to kill herself, and take a guess how all the Holy Christians took that? Dodgy

Check out college admission stats. I think they have one of THE highest admission % rates of applied to accepted. If you have a heartbeat, you're in. Any idiot gets in there.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
10-03-2014, 08:17 AM
(10-03-2014 08:14 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 08:11 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  It's a nice neighborhood... if you don't talk to anyone, play any music, look anyone in the eye, go to the nearby restaurants without a bible, etc...

Check out college admission stats. I think they have one of THE highest admission % rates of applied to accepted. If you have a heartbeat, you're in. Any idiot gets in there.

Oh I already knew that. It was a joke in my high school that if you didn't get into your favorite college there was always Biola.
Though, driving by the college always irritates me. They have one of those electric banners that advertises "Think Biblically about everything!" and I'm just like "Fucking morons Dodgy"

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
10-03-2014, 08:22 AM
Eternity singing praise to a evil, vindictive god or an eternity burning.....both sounds like hell to me. I'd choose not to worship.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
10-03-2014, 08:26 AM
Not a chance, if it's Yahweh of the Bible. He's a psychopath and there's nothing worse IMO than spending eternity worshiping a psychopath and maintaining perfect obedience to him.
10-03-2014, 08:42 AM
(10-03-2014 07:42 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 07:31 AM)meremortal Wrote:  Odin seems like a pretty bad ass dude. I guess I could hang with him for a while.

^^^^^ just what I was thinking....... and it would seem that Valhalla would be a cool place to hang out. Cool

You should check out Sovngarde, it's a really nice place to visit when it's not being stalked by the soul devouring flying dragon apocalypse known as Alduin the World Eater.

[Image: black-lagoon-sovngarde-wallchan-1520639.jpg]

[Image: skyrim___sovngarde_by_happyknight-d54uwai.jpg]

[Image: NERcwTq.jpg]

^Do you see this fucker here? Kill him first before vacationing in Sovngarde.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-03-2014, 08:44 AM
(10-03-2014 08:26 AM)Azaraith Wrote:  Not a chance, if it's Yahweh of the Bible. He's a psychopath and there's nothing worse IMO than spending eternity worshiping a psychopath and maintaining perfect obedience to him.

LOL, and sooner or later I'd end up pissing him off anyway Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
10-03-2014, 09:04 AM
(10-03-2014 01:40 AM)Charis Wrote:  The biggest strategy? Initiate with QUESTIONS. Make no claims yourself, so as to not appear to be going on the offensive. Get the other side to answer your questions, which usually involves them making a claim (remember, you're only here asking questions, right?). Once the other side has made a claim, make them back it up. Stay in control of the situation with questions, being very careful not to appear to be going on the offensive.

<whistles nonchalently whilst looking around innocently>
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post