If god did in fact exist, would you submit?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: If god did in fact exist, would you submit?
(10-03-2014 04:42 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 11:14 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Ladies.... the safe word is... "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" Yes

Say it loud and clear so theres no mistake in what I hear. Angel

Big Grin Evil_monster

Now THAT'S going to be hard to say with a ball gag in your mouth Ohmy

Ooooooh did I miss out on the fun.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2014, 12:12 AM
If god did exist, he would have made up some elaborate lie about Lucifer in order to trick/terrorize us into choosing him. While The true story is that Lucifer the fallen angel said eff this you are one evil bastard, I am going to go make my own place for people to hang out for eternity if they realize what an asswipe you are.
So yea, no, if god did exist I would be token it up with lucifer in the afterlife not submitting to god.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
11-03-2014, 12:23 AM
If we're talking about the god of the Abrahamic religions, wouldn't that god just make you do whatever it wanted - i.e. gods will is final?
[+] 1 user Likes Juv's post
11-03-2014, 12:34 AM
(11-03-2014 12:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 10:18 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Cro Cop is a loser. Fedor completely owned him.

I'm not knocking Fedor, as he's a great fighter too; but you can't call someone as successful (and is practically a living legend) as Mirko a 'loser'. He's simply one of the best MMA and kickboxing fighters in the world, and he has a 28-11 record to prove it. Dodgy

Laughat
11-03-2014, 12:54 AM
(11-03-2014 12:34 AM)donotwant Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 12:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm not knocking Fedor, as he's a great fighter too; but you can't call someone as successful (and is practically a living legend) as Mirko a 'loser'. He's simply one of the best MMA and kickboxing fighters in the world, and he has a 28-11 record to prove it. Dodgy

Laughat

Yes, excellent point and well played good sir... Facepalm

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
11-03-2014, 01:53 AM
Let's look it another way shall we.

If Satan did in fact exist, what would you ask him?
  • Personally I'd be asking why the christians say that he's going to torture us for 'rejecting' God when he himself rebelled against God. Wouldn't that just mean that he's doing God's will?
  • Why did he rebel against God? What's the other side of the story here?
  • Why is God sending the majority of humans who exist to this place and selecting the few who don't question to be with him. What does he want them for?
  • Is God going to need taking down?
  • Who and what exactly is God and what are his limitations?
  • Considering that Hell has the biggest share of all the free-thinkers, does this mean that Hell is a better place to exist for eternity?
  • Now that we're here it's obvious that the laws of physics are completely different to what we observed on Earth so why were we deliberately fooled? What are the laws of physics here?
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
11-03-2014, 02:25 AM
(11-03-2014 01:53 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Let's look it another way shall we.

If Satan did in fact exist, what would you ask him?
  • Personally I'd be asking why the christians say that he's going to torture us for 'rejecting' God when he himself rebelled against God. Wouldn't that just mean that he's doing God's will?
  • Why did he rebel against God? What's the other side of the story here?
  • Why is God sending the majority of humans who exist to this place and selecting the few who don't question to be with him. What does he want them for?
  • Is God going to need taking down?
  • Who and what exactly is God and what are his limitations?
  • Considering that Hell has the biggest share of all the free-thinkers, does this mean that Hell is a better place to exist for eternity?
  • Now that we're here it's obvious that the laws of physics are completely different to what we observed on Earth so why were we deliberately fooled? What are the laws of physics here?

None of that matters while you're being cooked up.
11-03-2014, 02:36 AM
(11-03-2014 02:25 AM)shimmyjimmy Wrote:  None of that matters while you're being cooked up.

What makes you think that we're going to be 'cooked up' if we get to meet Satan?

That assumes that the Bible is true and not biased. People here make no such assumption.

The OP of this thread, and my post, both involve hypothetical situations. My hypothetical situation does not automatically warrant Satan being a torturer because I did not specify that religious scripture was true.

And even if we use your hypothetical situation, I would still want to know why I was being tortured and why Satan was following God's will when he has already rebelled. Wouldn't you if it was found that you had chosen the wrong sect?
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
11-03-2014, 02:41 AM
(11-03-2014 02:36 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 02:25 AM)shimmyjimmy Wrote:  None of that matters while you're being cooked up.

What makes you think that we're going to be 'cooked up' if we get to meet Satan?

That assumes that the Bible is true and not biased. People here make no such assumption.

The OP of this thread, and my post, both involve hypothetical situations. My hypothetical situation does not automatically warrant Satan being a torturer because I did not specify that religious scripture was true.

And even if we use your hypothetical situation, I would still want to know why I was being tortured and why Satan was following God's will when he has already rebelled. Wouldn't you if it was found that you had chosen the wrong sect?

It's God's will?
11-03-2014, 03:03 AM
(11-03-2014 02:41 AM)shimmyjimmy Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 02:36 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  What makes you think that we're going to be 'cooked up' if we get to meet Satan?

It's God's will?

Assuming an all-powerful creator god who created Satan and Hell and allows their continued existence when it has all the power to stop them whenever it desires; what the fuck else would you call allowing it's continued existence and operation? If an all-powerful god's will was other than to continue to allow it, then it would be otherwise... Facepalm

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post