If it’s Tourist Season why can’t we shoot them?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: If it’s Tourist Season why can’t we shoot them?
(30-12-2015 05:07 PM)DerFish Wrote:  I suggested that they put the star on the door of the taxi, and a second one if he scored twice. It could give new meaning to a five start taxi service!

Fuck dude. That's twisted. I like you more and more all the time fish.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2015, 05:21 PM
(30-12-2015 03:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-12-2015 02:18 PM)pablo Wrote:  This guy is pretty funny.

[Image: 13064.jpg]

I’ve read all his books. He used to live on the island we live on.

He aslo wrote this book that was turned into a movie.

[Image: c0137_-_p_ster_striptease_-_1996.jpg]

I've read them all too. Skink? is my favorite character.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
30-12-2015, 05:23 PM

We invited Carl Hiaason to speak to a Jaycees group. There were families with kids our whole group was probably 200 people with half kids and this barbarian could not say an entire sentence with out saying the word fuck. We, the Jaycees, found it inappropriate to say the least. Our Jaycees president, a black business man, said something about that dude was worse than anyone in the projects that he had ever heard. He wrote a column in the Miami Herald at the time. I have no recollection what the subject of his talk was supposed to be.
30-12-2015, 08:30 PM
(30-12-2015 05:23 PM)DerFish Wrote:  

We invited Carl Hiaason to speak to a Jaycees group. There were families with kids our whole group was probably 200 people with half kids and this barbarian could not say an entire sentence with out saying the word fuck. We, the Jaycees, found it inappropriate to say the least. Our Jaycees president, a black business man, said something about that dude was worse than anyone in the projects that he had ever heard. He wrote a column in the Miami Herald at the time. I have no recollection what the subject of his talk was supposed to be.

Interesting. I only know him from his books and the Miami Herald column he writes or used to write.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
31-12-2015, 01:43 PM
(30-12-2015 04:56 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  

The second I read the thread title my mind immediately, instantly thought of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. I'm surprised it took more than one page for someone to post it. Tongue

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
31-12-2015, 02:33 PM
(30-12-2015 02:13 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(30-12-2015 02:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I bitch and moan here because it’s fun. I’m nice and helpful to all the ones I meet face to face even though I don’t make a living off of them.

But you have more than one road in and out of Dodge. Dodgy
Just going to the grocery for us is a two hour round trip when there’s heavy traffic and there’s no way to avoid it. I’m willing to tolerate it all because it’s so damn beautiful here and where else in the US can you go diving on a reef in December where the water temperature is 79F?

Don't get me wrong....I can't stand the tourists. Bunch of slow driving, beer chugging, ignorant Neanderthals. I'm just amazed at how tolerant my fellow islanders are. I think I'm still getting used to the relaxed attitude that's so prevalent here, but I just don't have the patience typical islanders have.

I think my brother lives near you. He lives on Texada Island but I don't think he gets many tourist because one has to take a ferry to get there and most tourists are too lazy. I don't know that there's much out on Texada Island for tourists to see anyway.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.