If jesus was in your home

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2010, 02:10 PM

RE: If jesus was in your home
Honestly if Jesus were in my house he's probably be putting up drywall, or a new roof.

Sorry bad illegal immigrant humor ;-)
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2010, 03:35 PM

(03-09-2010 02:07 PM)Kikko Wrote:  
Quote:I would ask him to show some miraculous tricks to be sure that he's indeed Jesus Christ.
Dont make him walk on water, he's got holes in his feet.

I laughed so hard I choked on my coffee...
03-09-2010, 03:49 PM
I'd ask what/who he wanted. If he wanted me I'd offer him a cup of tea and ask what he thinks he's playing at ruining europe and the middle east.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2010, 03:53 PM

I would LIKE to ask him why he hasn't been around for so long. Then I would ask him to revise the Ten commandments so that all the stupid believers could start acting like the kind Christians they claim to be.

The first commandment added should be "Thou shall not molest with a child, period"
05-09-2010, 10:24 AM
I'd probably be pretty annoyed. It's rude to just knock on a complete stranger's door and ask to crash there for a few days. I don't care who you are, that's not cool.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
05-09-2010, 06:46 PM
If Jesus was in my home I would try to get a sample of tissue, saliva, or hair to do some DNA testing
07-09-2010, 09:55 AM
I think I would slam the door in his face, grab a gun, and check the window to see if he's brought any more zombies along with him.

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula
07-09-2010, 04:18 PM

I'd ask him if he brought some weed with him, then we would smoke out the bathroom, which I'll ask him to convert into a palace. Then I'd ask what the fuck he was on when he wrote the bible, and them ask if he has any of that with him.
did I win?
09-09-2010, 05:18 AM

Honestly, I'd think of all the things I'd want to have like a kid talking to Santa but then I'd stop and feel cheap about it and end up asking if he wanted to go out for coffee. I'd then ask him what he thinks of my views and the weird way I set up my desk.
12-09-2010, 06:14 AM
Some of you are not going to like my response. Grin If Jesus came to my house I would invite all my religious friends. Then I would grab Jesus and stab the guy-many times. Then I would announce, "Ok who wants to take him home and watch him come back to life."

After the body lies in someones house and starts to rot I would ask everyone what happened?

Or-I would grab Jesus and make him give me a full head of hair!!!