If jesus was in your home

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2010, 08:01 AM

RE: If jesus was in your home
(12-09-2010 06:14 AM)Dave005 Wrote:  Some of you are not going to like my response. Grin If Jesus came to my house I would invite all my religious friends. Then I would grab Jesus and stab the guy-many times. Then I would announce, "Ok who wants to take him home and watch him come back to life."

After the body lies in someones house and starts to rot I would ask everyone what happened?

Or-I would grab Jesus and make him give me a full head of hair!!!

If Jesus had the capacity of coming back to life and coming to your house I wouldn't take it for granted that he wouldn't do it again.

If Jesus came to my house (and he proved he was Jesus, if that is even possible), I would probably think about converting to Christianity simply because I now have irrefutable evidence of Christianity's validity. Of course, it could just be an alien dressed as Jesus preparing to enslave the human race to make it easier for his kin to suck the planet of its resources.

Hey, if Jesus shows up at my house, all possibilities are valid as far as I am concerned. Or I could just be on LSD, in which case all possibilities are definitely valid.
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2010, 09:01 AM
Well, we already know it's Jesus who visits our homes in the imaginationland, so I'd like to take him to a DNA test and find out if the holy spirit has DNA (if not, all of Jesus' genotype would be from Mary and he would only have 50% of the normal amount of genes[?])

BUT, is'nt Jesus also the holy spirit (trinity)? So that would mean that he... kinda impregnated his mom?

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2010, 03:37 PM
If Jesus showed up at my door I would immediately check myself into a mental care facility. I would tell them that I needed a brain scan because I was hallucinating. I would want to make sure that if I had a tumor or internal brain siezures, I would get help as soon as possible. I would also want a blood test to make sure that hallucinagens hadn't entered my system.
12-09-2010, 04:56 PM
(12-09-2010 06:14 AM)Dave005 Wrote:  Some of you are not going to like my response. Grin If Jesus came to my house I would invite all my religious friends. Then I would grab Jesus and stab the guy-many times. Then I would announce, "Ok who wants to take him home and watch him come back to life."

After the body lies in someones house and starts to rot I would ask everyone what happened?

Or-I would grab Jesus and make him give me a full head of hair!!!

This type of response scares me. Even if said in jest, it's the kind of thing that makes people who have little to no exposure to atheists think they are loathsome, violent people, completely devoid of morals. It is wrong to stereotype, granted, but at the same time, we all live in the real world, and it happens every day. This perpetuates negative stereotypes.
Also, if this is the type of reaction the thought of Jesus gives you, then that's scary in and of itself. Do you really imagine stabbing someone to death? If you believe that this person will lie in someones house and start to rot, then you must be picturing a real human when you have this fantasy. Sure hope you're not walking by my kids school when you snap.

(That last line was a joke. Ok, it was SORT OF a joke, but not really)

So many cats, so few good recipes.