If men get 72 virgin girls then what would girls get? 72 virgin males?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2015, 03:20 AM
RE: If men get 72 virgin girls then what would girls get? 72 virgin males?
(03-07-2015 03:10 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Ugh - fucking 72 virgin males sounds more like hell to me.

You're not the only one! Hobo Shocking Sadcryface2

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
03-07-2015, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 03:38 AM by Nurse.)
(03-07-2015 03:12 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 03:10 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Ugh - fucking 72 virgin males sounds more like hell to me. Although I guess it'd be over in about 72 minutes, so just over an hour of sexual frustration instead of an eternity. Unless the clock turned back at midnight for them, too. Day after day without achieving sexual satisfaction is most definitely he... wait, that's my present life. Weeping

Nurse, if you can't get some then there's no hope for the rest of us! Go forth and fuck! And bring us hope! You're our heroin Heart

Well Jeebus did command his peoples to go forth in the world and spread...the very, very good news. Maybe I'm having a hard time finding someone near that meets my standards. How about making a pilgrimage from afar to save a poor girl from her woes. We could bring hope to the world together. Angel

Edited to add, for additional blasphemy's sake:

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
03-07-2015, 03:36 AM
(03-07-2015 03:24 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 03:12 AM)morondog Wrote:  Nurse, if you can't get some then there's no hope for the rest of us! Go forth and fuck! And bring us hope! You're our heroin Heart

Well Jeebus did command his peoples to go forth in the world and spread...the very, very good news. Maybe I'm having a hard time finding someone near that meets my standards. How about making a pilgrimage from afar to save a poor girl from her woes. We could bring hope to the world together. Angel

Blush When you put it that way... Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-07-2015, 06:24 AM
I can't be the only one who thouht the 72 virgins were men that never got laid.(well for the man ging to heaven.)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-07-2015, 07:19 AM
Conversations like these... You know, the ones where I realize I have a little in common with sexually frustrated jihadists.... always remind me how fucked up I am and make me wonder how different things might have been if not for chronic intimacy deprivation. I was 24 and just finishing my first 6 year enlistment the first time I even held hands.

Unsure I'd better go work out and then masturbate before I get the urge to go out and murder someone Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
03-07-2015, 09:58 AM
(02-07-2015 10:20 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Don't know much about what happens to muslim women when they go to heaven but if it's anything like what they experience in life they probably scrub gods floors , tote water, cook, have more babies and basically do all the shit work in the afterlife so the men are more comfy and god's ego is totally stoked.

Don't know why, but your comment reminded me of the final scene in Kurosawa's film "Seven Samurai", later remade in a "Western" version as "The Magnificent Seven" starring Yul Brynner (both fantastic films, BTW). As the remaining sumurai, leave the village, the women are planting rice in the fields. The hard work! Where are the men? Standing in the same field, facing the women, playing musical instruments and singing songs to provide a rhythm for the women in which to work!!

Poor guys. We always get the rough end of the deal. Big GrinLaugh out load
03-07-2015, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 10:40 AM by Commonsensei.)
Well I'll tell you what. I was a virgin for 29 years, and it was depressing to me. I could imagine that eternity would feel like hell.

Which brings up another question? If there are rewards of "virgins" in heaven that would mean there is sex. Sex for personal gratification. Not repopulation. Because new "life" only comes in when someone die's. So why is it thought to be OK to have sex in heaven for personal enjoyment but not on earth?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
03-07-2015, 11:09 AM
(03-07-2015 10:35 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Which brings up another question? If there are rewards of "virgins" in heaven that would mean there is sex. Sex for personal gratification. Not repopulation. Because new "life" only comes in when someone die's. So why is it thought to be OK to have sex in heaven for personal enjoyment but not on earth?

STOP. Just STOP. You're trying to introduce facts and logic and common sense into a debate. That's not allowed.

And, honestly, has ANYONE on Earth ever had sex for personal pleasure????

I know I haven't!!
03-07-2015, 11:39 AM
Well 72 milimeters is too short, and 72 centimeters is too long, so...
Consider
7.2 inches?
[Image: bleh.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
03-07-2015, 04:17 PM
A suicide bomber in heaven gets his 72 virgins.

[Image: 312225_700b_v1.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post