If the dear leader orders it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2017, 03:55 PM
If the dear leader orders it
Quote:U.S. admiral says he would be willing to launch a nuclear strike on China NEXT WEEK if Trump ordered it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...order.html

Nice to know that the danger of nuclear war lies in the hand of one unstable individual basing his decisions on twitter and cable news.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2017, 06:25 PM
RE: If the dear leader orders it
(27-07-2017 03:55 PM)abaris Wrote:  
Quote:U.S. admiral says he would be willing to launch a nuclear strike on China NEXT WEEK if Trump ordered it

Nice to know that the danger of nuclear war lies in the hand of one unstable individual basing his decisions on twitter and cable news.

Maybe we'll get our 'giant meteor' after all Dodgy

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
28-07-2017, 12:51 AM
Bring it, 45, i am ready.
..and by the way: FUCK YOU

[Image: freedom-grass-hill-man-mountain-nature-F...096021.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
28-07-2017, 12:54 AM
Folks,

So it was democracy that ended our world? Huh

After all that moralising.

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
28-07-2017, 01:06 AM
(27-07-2017 03:55 PM)abaris Wrote:  

Dailymail though... Unsure

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
28-07-2017, 01:08 AM
I thought blind obedience to the chain of command in the face of illegal orders was ruled a bad thing™ at Nuremberg? I'm not sure what constitutes a *legal* order to drop nukes anyway.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-07-2017, 01:08 AM
The US detonated the first nuclear weapon; it can't risk anyone else detonating the last one; it'd end its streak.

The only thing a nuclear weapon can do is make a political statement of sovereignty; there's nothing constructive about its effects for anyone. Of course, there'll be no one left alive to receive that statement; the world dies extinguished by its own spite.
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
28-07-2017, 01:14 AM
And yet, a global Nuclear Winter is the apt antidote for Global Warming.

Angel

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
28-07-2017, 01:14 AM
(28-07-2017 01:08 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  The US detonated the first nuclear weapon; it can't risk anyone else detonating the last one; it'd end its streak.

The only thing a nuclear weapon can do is make a political statement of sovereignty; there's nothing constructive about its effects for anyone. Of course, there'll be no one left alive to receive that statement; the world dies extinguished by its own spite.

Not true. Speaking as a South Australian, nuclear weapons make us plenty of money. Specially from India these days.

It's not all geopolitical grandstanding.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-07-2017, 01:34 AM
(28-07-2017 01:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Not true. Speaking as a South Australian, nuclear weapons make us plenty of money. Specially from India these days.

How so? Do you sell them raw materials?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.