If there is information, then there is nothing to discuss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2017, 04:35 PM
RE: If there is information, then there is nothing to discuss
(22-06-2017 04:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-06-2017 04:20 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Sooner I would look with trepidation on those who have Bible at the bedside table. No author (of my books) glorify genocidal tyrants. Those who compiled the Bible on the other hand...

You should put a copy of the Koran on top of the pile just to see if anyone notices.

Not all books that I read were good ones but I have my standards.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2017, 04:44 PM
(22-06-2017 04:20 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  And even will take care of your cat - he likes cats, like Great Comrade Lenin did.

You leave my cats out of this, you bastard! They have nothing to do with any of this, you hear me! [Image: KPT8Tov.gif]

[Image: Cats_Choreographed_By_Dog.gif?resize=350%2C200]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
22-06-2017, 04:48 PM
(22-06-2017 04:44 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(22-06-2017 04:20 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  And even will take care of your cat - he likes cats, like Great Comrade Lenin did.

You leave my cats out of this, you bastard! They have nothing to do with any of this, you hear me! [Image: KPT8Tov.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
22-06-2017, 05:04 PM
[Image: tumblr_muxoy5Rv4V1qcxbdxo1_250.gif]

I refuse to watch mafia related movies on account of them glorifying something in which there ain't an iota of "nobleness" and "code of honour". I do - ashamedly - enjoy a couple of albums I have, called Musica Della Mafia (esp. when slightly sozzled [Image: b537336169b76fac1466555c85a711ed.gif])

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
23-06-2017, 01:16 AM
(22-06-2017 05:04 PM)Vera Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_muxoy5Rv4V1qcxbdxo1_250.gif]

I refuse to watch mafia related movies on account of them glorifying something in which there ain't an iota of "nobleness" and "code of honour". I do - ashamedly - enjoy a couple of albums I have, called Musica Della Mafia (esp. when slightly sozzled [Image: b537336169b76fac1466555c85a711ed.gif])

I suppose we can scratch cats from the list.

As for mafia movies - I slept through half of Godfather. Maybe watched others but I do not buy into good mafia myth - Saviano Gomorrah seen to that.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post