If there was actual evidence that we were the product of intelligent design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: If there was actual evidence that we were the product of intelligent design
(16-06-2015 06:00 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(16-06-2015 05:38 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  But you know me? You are fucking joke.

Of course I do, you're a sweet chubby looking young white dude, a liberal minded adjunct at UConn. Who ranks high on the list of kids you'd take their lunch money from.

You can't pretend, after you exposed yourself already to such as an extent, lol. If I didn't see you I'd want to punch you in the face, after seeing you I just want to pinch your cheeks. So don't act all tough, it's not you.

I hate to tell you this, but you still don't know me (I don't hate to tell you that, I am being sarcastic. I figured I should explicitly tell you this)

You presume to know me, but presume I don't know you, and you don't see the failure in your logic? You can't be this dumb. Quick! What is 2+2=?

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2015, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2015 06:27 PM by Tomasia.)
(16-06-2015 06:04 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I hate to tell you this, but you still don't know me (I don't hate to tell you that, I am being sarcastic. I figured I should explicitly tell you this)

You presume to know me, but presume I don't know you.

Nah, but you're a type. You have a face, a name, a profession, biographical details, that lends you to be more predictable as a result, as a predictable as everyone whose followed along the same trajectory. You change your sons diapers at night, and got choked up by the new Star Wars trailer, ain't that right? You're not a mystery, someone who befuddles expectations, but rather continually meet them. Your behavior is not random, it's predictable and true to form.
16-06-2015, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2015 06:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-06-2015 05:38 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  But you know me? You are fucking joke.

Of course I do, you're a sweet chubby looking young white dude, a liberal minded adjunct at UConn. Who ranks high on the list of kids you'd take their lunch money from.

You can't pretend, after you exposed yourself already to such as an extent, lol. If I didn't see you I'd want to punch you in the face, after seeing you I just want to pinch your cheeks. So don't act all tough, it's not you.

The fuck's wrong with you Tommy? Your rhino skin was the only redeemable quality about you. Now it looks more like sheep skin to me. Keep going down that PII path on TheBeardedDragon and your ass is gonna be gone. And I say this as a member who has no input to that decision.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
16-06-2015, 06:35 PM
(16-06-2015 06:20 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Nah, but you're a type. You have a face, a name, a profession, biographical details, that lends you to be more predictable as a result, as a predictable as everyone whose followed along the same trajectory. You change your sons diapers at night, and got choked up by the new Star Wars trailer, ain't that right? You're not a mystery, someone who befuddles expectations, but rather continually meet them. Your behavior is not random, it's predictable and true to form.

You really want to do this?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
16-06-2015, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2015 06:44 PM by Tomasia.)
(16-06-2015 06:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck's wrong with you Tommy? Your rhino skin was the only redeemable quality about you. Now it look's more like sheep skin to me. Keep going down that PII path on TheBeardedDragon and your ass is gonna be gone. And I say this as a member who has no input to that decision.

Sorry, perhaps I'm a bit angry for unrelated reasons, and Beardedguy just ended up pushing himself into the crosshairs. When your angry, that rhino skin begins to wear off rather easily. Perhaps I need to take a little break, and quit painting this unflattering portrait of myself.

So I should thank you for giving me a moment to pause, and apologize accordingly.
16-06-2015, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2015 08:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-06-2015 06:38 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(16-06-2015 06:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck's wrong with you Tommy? Your rhino skin was the only redeemable quality about you. Now it look's more like sheep skin to me. Keep going down that PII path on TheBeardedDragon and your ass is gonna be gone. And I say this as a member who has no input to that decision.

Sorry, perhaps I'm a bit angry for unrelated reasons, and Beardedguy just ended up pushing himself into the crosshairs. When your angry, that rhino skin begins to wear off rather easily. Perhaps I need to take a little break, and quit painting this unflattering portrait of myself.

So I should thank you for giving me a moment to pause, and apologize accordingly.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near. ...let it roll baby roll, let it roll baby roll, let it roll baby roll, let it roll baby roll, let it roll ... all night long.

Everything is fucked up as usual.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-06-2015, 09:09 PM
(16-06-2015 06:38 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  

While unflattering, I suspect the portrait is quite accurate. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-06-2015, 09:42 PM
(16-06-2015 09:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  While unflattering, I suspect the portrait is quite accurate. Drinking Beverage

I'd say both flattering and unflattering portraits are just as accurate. Though I may desire to be good, I can't say I'm particularly good at it. In fact i'm pretty lousy at it.
18-06-2015, 12:52 AM

Tells people not to tough talk online.

Tough talks online.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
18-06-2015, 12:59 AM
(16-06-2015 06:38 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Sorry, perhaps I'm a bit angry for unrelated reasons, and Beardedguy just ended up pushing himself into the crosshairs. When your angry, that rhino skin begins to wear off rather easily. Perhaps I need to take a little break, and quit painting this unflattering portrait of myself.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.