If there was actual evidence that we were the product of intelligent design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2015, 04:13 AM
RE: If there was actual evidence that we were the product of intelligent design
Double post.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2015, 04:14 AM
(09-06-2015 04:10 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
(09-06-2015 12:21 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Oh GAWD strewth. You do not even know what the second law of thermodynamics is.

You are so intellectually lazy that you did not bother to read up on this subject before attempting to use it.

Just laziness personified. I mean seriously, you can't even google it???? And you expect to debate the members of this site?

Honestly!!!!!

Pathetic. Just pathetic.
Literary mucous and phlegm.

So have you Googled it yet to learn what it actually is? Or are you as ignorant as before?

We know what it is.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
09-06-2015, 04:19 AM
(09-06-2015 12:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-06-2015 09:43 PM)tomilay Wrote:  For me though. Life itself would seem to demand an explanation. Why? Because it seems to not sit well with the second law of thermodynamics.

Uh... Run that by us again, please? I was unaware earth as a closed system...
I am familiar with that response.

But I have trouble extrapolating it to the universe as a whole.

It feels like a cop out.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
09-06-2015, 04:24 AM
So you did not bother to read about it.

Why am I not surprised?

Seriously mate, why are you here? You obviously wont put the effort in to take part in serious debate. I mean you quote a subject of which you are unfamiliar. Did you arrive expecting there to be uneducated fools and thought you'd just hope for the best that nobody would notice you don't know the subject?

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-06-2015, 04:28 AM
Here, I will help you.

Thermodynamics

Banjo.
09-06-2015, 05:10 AM
(09-06-2015 04:28 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Here, I will help you.

Thermodynamics
Super. Now I know where to look when I need help finding a Wikipedia article.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
09-06-2015, 05:16 AM
Did you read it?

Banjo.
09-06-2015, 05:49 AM
If there was actual evidence that we were the product of intelligent design
(17-12-2014 08:06 PM)The Drake Wrote:  In all of their searching and "scientific" endeavors, if fundies were to come across actual evidence...then I don't think they would accept it. It would ruin the "MAGIC". I'd like everyone's thoughts on this please.

What would actual evidence look like? Something like Irreducible complexity, but held water after a bit more scrutiny?

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
09-06-2015, 05:55 AM
Any gawd that needs something intelligently designed in order to make life happen ain't much of a gawd. Any really omnipotent gawd could make life happen no matter the design ... not just the piss poor one we see that allows for cancer and all kinds of other childhood diseases.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-06-2015, 05:57 AM
(09-06-2015 05:16 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Did you read it?
No.