If today was your last day on Earth......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2012, 06:06 PM
If today was your last day on Earth......
What would you do? Would you consider religion again? What would be on your 24-hour long bucket list?

Ricky Gervais, Steven Merchant, and Karl Pilkington discuss.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: If today was your last day on Earth......
Get laid. Make sure all my money/possessions went to close people and worthy causes. Kill several people I don't like (I'm not kidding). Plan the perfect suicide (after all if I get told I'm gonna die in 24 hours I'd probably kill myself after 23 hours and 59 mins just because I'd rather jump than be pushed).

To be honest though if you asked me again tomorrow I'd probably give you a totally different list.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Try my hardest to get a 3-some with 2 petite small breasted women.

And get a will that would send everything to my religious parents if they stop homeschooling my siblings in Bill Gothards ATI, and put them in public school. If they failed to do this, all my assets would go to planned parenthood.
[+] 2 users Like mrbouf's post
11-04-2012, 06:47 PM
I would be quite tempted to tell a couple people in my family just what I think of them, but what would be the point?

My preference would be to just fade out quietly. I thought about that a lot after my cancer diagnosis.

Would I beg a god to forgive me...nope...if the Christian god exists he has done a lot worse to me than I ever did to him or anyone else.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
11-04-2012, 07:22 PM
It really does depend upon whether it was MY last day or Everyones.

If it's just mine, all I'd want to do is be with my wife and daughter, especially if they didn't know. Just be with them and love them.

If it's everyone's and I don't have a wife or kid... chaos. Fuck shit up.
With the wife and kid, my answer is the same as if it were just my last day.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-04-2012, 07:42 PM
If it's just me, go over my will and make sure all that is in order and my pets are taken care of as planned.

Then I would go out to eat something I love - probably lobster. Then I would get some beer and some smokes and go sit outside in nature, where exactly depends on the season. I'd drink and smoke and contemplate life and the beauty of nature and write whatever I feel like writing about until time's up.

This would have been very different just a few months ago when my husband was still alive. But in any case, I would just go peacefully.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
12-04-2012, 05:35 AM
Like most males, I would probably try to get laid. After that, I would skydive without a parachute.

Under Repair.
12-04-2012, 05:59 AM
Today is my only day. It is tao. Cool

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-04-2012, 06:29 AM
The obvious choice is go on a massacre.
12-04-2012, 08:45 AM
First I would get laid, as most of you would probably want. Then I would kill every member of WBC I could before the police take me down. But I would make sure to write a good long letter explaining my motives first.
[+] 1 user Likes Xerox's post