If you HAD to choose a religion...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: If you HAD to choose a religion...
Pastafarianism, hands down. I grew up in Brooklyn, and I love Italian food. Plus, I could still be an atheist, since its followers generally are anyway. The ultimate irony is if 2,000 years from now, it becomes mainstream. That'd be something.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2013, 01:02 AM
I would choose Buddhism or Scientology. Buddhism seems a little freer and down to earth. Scientology would be fun to believe in.
23-02-2013, 02:48 AM
Satanism. Black sacraments and blood orgies... SIGN ME UP!

[Image: satan.jpg]

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-02-2013, 04:28 AM
If I *had* to choose a religion...

That assumes someone can force me. I'll just pick whatever stupid religion he's pushing and hope he fucks off. Unless his stupid religion involves like... killing people and stuff. In which case I will myself engage in off-fucking. Just be undercover...
23-02-2013, 06:57 AM
(23-02-2013 04:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  In which case I will myself engage in off-fucking. Just be undercover under the covers.

Fixt.

(Sorry, sometimes it's stronger than me. Blush )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
23-02-2013, 03:01 PM
Buddhism or paganism. Buddhism seems like a pretty peaceful religion in relation to the others, and paganism because old pantheons are awesome.
24-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Had to? If I had to choose a religion to follow I'd ask the same question when faced with any such imperative, says who?

I guess I'm not good with such questions and putting had in caps, doesn't stop me thinking "or what?"

So on choosing a religion "make me".

But, as close I can get to actually answering that question is, which ever religions faithful followers were about to set my ass on fire for not believing in there brand of love and justice at any given time.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
24-02-2013, 10:55 AM
First I would cover all my bases by joining and quitting as many "once-saved always saved" religions as possible. I'd hire a hypnotist to guarantee that I "truly believe" each one of them for the half minute or so I need to say the magic prayer.

Then I would pick whatever pagan religion is the most fun and decadent. Probably Pan worship.

Just to be funny, the Pan I would worship would be a cast iron frying pan.
24-02-2013, 11:01 AM
Raëlism.

Giant fuck fest. Nuff said.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
24-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Even Pat Robertson approves of Satanism folks...

[Image: PR1.jpg]

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...