If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
He never seems to manage a comma before the "moron" remarks. It's actually quite entertaining to read it this way; way moron.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
04-11-2014, 05:20 PM
(04-11-2014 05:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 04:42 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Moron Jesus is believed to have been born between 4-6 AD

Irrelevant; he's purported to have died ~30-33 CE.

"10 years removed from his life" - your exact words (spelling corrected) - must refer to the separation between his death and the composition of the earliest gospel texts (50 CE, by your facile dishonest interpretation).

Since you apparently can't do the subtraction: 50 - 33 = 17. 17 > 10.

I find your inability to perform and understand elementary school arithmetic to reflect poorly on your ability to comprehend - well, much of anything. As if that needed any further corroboration...

And this was pointed out to him before too (under the second quote from the bottom).

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
04-11-2014, 05:21 PM
(04-11-2014 05:18 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  He never seems to manage a comma before the "moron" remarks. It's actually quite entertaining to read it this way; way moron.

[Image: hyphen.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
04-11-2014, 05:24 PM
(04-11-2014 05:20 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 05:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Irrelevant; he's purported to have died ~30-33 CE.

"10 years removed from his life" - your exact words (spelling corrected) - must refer to the separation between his death and the composition of the earliest gospel texts (50 CE, by your facile dishonest interpretation).

Since you apparently can't do the subtraction: 50 - 33 = 17. 17 > 10.

I find your inability to perform and understand elementary school arithmetic to reflect poorly on your ability to comprehend - well, much of anything. As if that needed any further corroboration...

And this was pointed out to him before too (under the second quote from the bottom).

Well, naturally.

Since he just keeps repeating the same shit over and over again, it's no surprise that he's received the same responses. Which he will no doubt continue to ignore wholesale.

And thus, the circle of trolling continues.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
04-11-2014, 05:24 PM
(04-11-2014 05:18 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  He never seems to manage a comma before the "moron" remarks. It's actually quite entertaining to read it this way; way moron.

He's not too good with punctuation in general. I don't think his keyboard has an apostrophe key. Doesn't spell very well, either. Vosur would have a field day, but why bother? Fish in a barrel...
04-11-2014, 05:57 PM
How can one person be so wrong on so many things? For fuck sake CHANCE, just flat out guessing, should have given him a right answer by now.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-11-2014, 06:07 PM
Re: RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(04-11-2014 05:57 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  How can one person be so wrong on so many things? For fuck sake CHANCE, just flat out guessing, should have given him a right answer by now.

Id think it was purely by trolling if I've not seen a worse example from an old man sports fan on another forum... Who is a creationist who can't even accept evidence that baseball is unpopular with younger people.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
04-11-2014, 06:18 PM
If Alexander The Great claimed he was the son of God and could perform miracles and rose from the dead then I would doubt his existence.

It's not so Much about the existence we question.. more the claims made about them.

I'm not told I'll go to hell if i don't believe in Alexander the Great either.
04-11-2014, 06:19 PM
Forgive me, please, I'm rushing off to work so I just scanned this thread.

The IPs do not match but there is a possible link to Kentucky. Read into that what you will.

I'd like to think that there's a Kentucky school somewhere (where the staff were so embarrassed by Bill Nye's trouncing of Ken Ham) where the children are being encouraged to test new apologist experiments on us deluded atheists.

If so, it appears so far that we are more than a match for them.

Keep up the good work chaps and chapesses.

I hope these children don't get banned before I finish work today... I like new toys!

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
04-11-2014, 06:29 PM
(04-11-2014 06:19 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Forgive me, please, I'm rushing off to work so I just scanned this thread.

The IPs do not match but there is a possible link to Kentucky. Read into that what you will.

I'd like to think that there's a Kentucky school somewhere (where the staff were so embarrassed by Bill Nye's trouncing of Ken Ham) where the children are being encouraged to test new apologist experiments on us deluded atheists.

If so, it appears so far that we are more than a match for them.

Keep up the good work chaps and chapesses.

I hope these children don't get banned before I finish work today... I like new toys!

New chew toy!

[Image: 2d7hjsy.png]

Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post