If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(04-11-2014 11:36 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  I call sock puppet.

That's because youre an idiot, only capable of spam and ad hom attacks
If you WERENT a moron/spammer/unarmed bitch with nothing but ad hom to fight with, you would have

1) written to both accounts, showing actual integrity, to ASK

2) go to Admin with your paranoia and ask them to check

Youre a Moron/idiot/little bitch/coward, and unarmed with reason

Correction:
Youre ALL MoronS/idiotS/little bitchES/cowardS, and unarmed with reason
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 11:41 AM
I suggest someone answering the OP and get back on topic

WHY DO you accept miniscule documentation for alexander the great, 1500 years remove from his lifetime, and reject the THOUSANDS of pieces of documented evidence proving the existence of Christ, the oldest being only 10 years or so from the time of the resurrection?

WHY do you call the historians that referred to both as reliable in everything BUT their references for Christ?
04-11-2014, 11:41 AM
Sounds like TTT or FZUMedia. Consider

Sock or Rule 5, doesn't matter.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-11-2014, 11:45 AM
(04-11-2014 11:38 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:36 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  That's because youre an idiot, only capable of spam and ad hom attacks
If you WERENT a moron/spammer/unarmed bitch with nothing but ad hom to fight with, you would have

Correction:

*you're

Didn't you say you were going? Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
04-11-2014, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014 09:00 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(04-11-2014 11:38 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:36 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  That's because youre an idiot, only capable of spam and ad hom attacks

Correction:

Thank Jebus religion has done so much for you, and made such a loving person of you. I wish I could get religion and be so honest and charitable. Weeping

There is not one external unquestioned historical reference to your Jebus. Not one. Your analogy is false. Alexander actually did something. Your fake Jebus did nothing. Alexander was written about by his ENEMIES. Jebus was only written about by believers.

Get it ? Retard.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 8 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-11-2014, 11:46 AM
(04-11-2014 11:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  Sounds like TTT or FZUMedia. Consider

There you go being a complete moron again... Instant moron you are... no need to even add water.

Now... do you think you can stop breaking the rules of this forum and post regarding the topic and shaddup with your idiotic paranoia, and go ask the admin to check out the accounts...

Now moron... WHY do you believe Alexander the great existed and not Christ when the documentation for Jesus DWARFS the documentation for Alexander?

can you actually address the op?

I have my doubts Smile

But go on and chase away your new fans... accuse them like a moron. Its good they see who and what you are Smile

04-11-2014, 11:49 AM
(04-11-2014 11:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:38 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Correction:

Thank Jebus religion has done so much for you, made such a loving person of you. I wish I could get religion and be so honest and charitable. Weeping

There is not one external unquestioned historical reference to your Jebus. Not one. Your analogy is false. Alexander actually did something. Your fake Jebus did nothing. Alexander was written about by his ENEMIES. Jebus was only written about by believers.

Get it ? Retard.

The OP already showed you one... I can show you several more... and have in other threads you friggin moron.

They are only questioned by morons that don't want to believe Jesus existed, and you call them reliable in everything else... its not my fault you disagree with almost 90 percent of the world
04-11-2014, 11:50 AM
(04-11-2014 11:46 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  Sounds like TTT or FZUMedia. Consider

There you go being a complete moron again... Instant moron you are... no need to even add water.

Now... do you think you can stop breaking the rules of this forum and post regarding the topic and shaddup with your idiotic paranoia, and go ask the admin to check out the accounts...

Now moron... WHY do you believe Alexander the great existed and not Christ when the documentation for Jesus DWARFS the documentation for Alexander?

can you actually address the op?

I have my doubts Smile

But go on and chase away your new fans... accuse them like a moron. Its good they see who and what you are Smile

What rule do you imagine I'm breaking? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-11-2014, 11:50 AM
(04-11-2014 11:46 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Now moron... WHY do you believe Alexander the great existed and not Christ when the documentation for Jesus DWARFS the documentation for Alexander?

You already got your answers in the other thread dumbass. If you actually read them, you would realize it.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
04-11-2014, 11:51 AM
(04-11-2014 11:50 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:46 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Now moron... WHY do you believe Alexander the great existed and not Christ when the documentation for Jesus DWARFS the documentation for Alexander?

You already got your answers in the other thread dumbass. If you actually read them, you would realize it.

But I didn't post this thread moron... address the op or chase away a perspective convert for you morons. The OP wants to know... tell the poster.