If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(05-11-2014 11:09 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:02 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Well this will be an easy one.

Who told you this?
Who watches us squirm and fume impotently?

Go on, or was it another pathological lie off the top of your head?

I want verifiable details.

LMAO... I'm sure ya do. Too bad youre not able to give any in a discussion... wonder away at who is laughing at you... that makes it even better for me Tongue
Fume away Smile

So yet another example of you being a liar.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
05-11-2014, 11:42 AM
(05-11-2014 11:21 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Of course we could point out more of your silliness, as you still never seem to defend these percentages and world claims of yours. You say the "whole world" says Rome ruled the world? Some people say it.. mainly people of English and other European descent say it. Still not the whole world.

Theres another moron that cant read...

I just posted 3 scholarly books, and more articles titled to the effect "When Rome Ruled the World", and then went on to explain it is a colloquialism... you know what a colloquialism is right? ...well maybe you don't Wink

By the way... the Huffington Post says Jesus was a REAL historical figure Smile

05-11-2014, 11:43 AM
(05-11-2014 11:37 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I love when you guys reveal the sum total of your ability to discuss something intelligently... I'm not the only one loving it... When this happens it only means youre unarmed with anything credible but youre too damned dishonest to admit the truth.

Parklife!

Hate the belief, love the believer.
05-11-2014, 11:44 AM
(05-11-2014 11:37 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I love when you guys reveal the sum total of your ability to discuss something intelligently... I'm not the only one loving it... When this happens it only means youre unarmed with anything credible but youre too damned dishonest to admit the truth.

Or...
The real discussion is completely one-sided and you're not in it at all.

When you actually want to have an intellectual conversation - you know, where you don't just keep repeating the same erroneous information and lies, actually think, and honestly consider and interact with information being presented to you - let us know.

Until then, this is all I see from you:

[Image: 55970913.jpg]

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
05-11-2014, 11:44 AM
(05-11-2014 11:42 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  By the way... the Huffington Post says Jesus was a REAL historical figure Smile

Huffington Post? Haven't you got a more credible source, say perhaps the Daily Mail?

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 2 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
05-11-2014, 11:45 AM
(05-11-2014 11:41 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:09 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  LMAO... I'm sure ya do. Too bad youre not able to give any in a discussion... wonder away at who is laughing at you... that makes it even better for me Tongue
Fume away Smile

So yet another example of you being a liar.

Correction...I'm the only one in this thread making valid points with valid credible sources. ... but Im not the only one laughing at you Smile
05-11-2014, 11:46 AM
(05-11-2014 11:42 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:21 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Of course we could point out more of your silliness, as you still never seem to defend these percentages and world claims of yours. You say the "whole world" says Rome ruled the world? Some people say it.. mainly people of English and other European descent say it. Still not the whole world.

I just posted 3 scholarly books, and more articles titled to the effect "When Rome Ruled the World", and then went on to explain it is a colloquialism... you know what a colloquialism is right? ...well maybe you don't Wink

That literally in no way has any contrast to what I said... You posted 3 scholarly books written in English sir... Which you seem to ignore all other points to show how it's worthless anyway. You're just too one-minded to see beyond that.

Here's a a tip from reality. Colloquialisms and phrases aren't universal across the world. They're generally culture and language specific.

Can you defend how 3 scholarly sources in the same language equate to The whole world? That one actually isn't a colloquialism... it's an exaggerated hyperbole by you.. but You still don't seem to be wise enough to see you're talking in irrelevant circles.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
(05-11-2014 11:42 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  

No, it doesn't. A blogger says so. A blogger who is a Christian. Not convincing.

This blogger: Craig S. Keener, Professor, Asbury Theological Seminary
(05-11-2014 11:44 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:42 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  By the way... the Huffington Post says Jesus was a REAL historical figure Smile

Huffington Post? Haven't you got a more credible source, say perhaps the Daily Mail?

Its secular... and yes theres tons more moron, you might try google Smile
05-11-2014, 11:47 AM
(05-11-2014 11:46 AM)Rik Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:42 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Theres another moron that cant read...

No, it doesn't. A blogger says so. A blogger who is a Christian. Not convincing.

This blogger: Craig S. Keener, Professor, Asbury Theological Seminary

...and published IN the Huffington post religious section...