If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(05-11-2014 11:52 AM)TheBear Wrote:  Everyone's a moron except jackass ... I mean, Wolfbitn.

good observation
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Fuck you, jackass.
05-11-2014, 12:17 PM
(05-11-2014 12:15 PM)TheBear Wrote:  Fuck you.

Sorry, no offence intended but I would Not do YOU... no thank ya Smile But have a great day Smile
05-11-2014, 12:20 PM
(05-11-2014 12:11 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 12:01 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It's fine by me to accept as long as you agree you believe Chinese world historical scholars colloquially use the phrase "Rome ruled the world" Because you know, it's clear to what you've said a situation that would exist.

Or you could do what a troll never allows oneself to do. Admit they were using hyperbole or a misguided argument that was irrelevant but somehow, admitting wrongness or apologizing is a path one must never take.

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/22213/222...2213-h.htm

The Oriental Religions in Roman Paganism

At the beginning of the imperial régime Rome ruled the world but did not govern it. She kept the number of her functionaries down to a minimum, her provinces were mere unorganized aggregates of cities where she only exercised police power, protectorates rather than annexed countries.[4] As long as law and order were maintained and her citizens, functionaries and merchants could transact their business, Rome was satisfied.

Of course Modern scholars never refer to Rome ruling the world at all... and haven't through history... YOU say Smile

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
[/quote]

This is the text of a Belgian man who studied in Berlin and Paris. What do you think you're providing by posting this?

Oh, I'm sorry you got me... the eurocentric men of the historical scholarly context writing about Rome and the Orient still used it.. You really got me, damn those eurocentric writers put a sting in my boot. Oh my bad, I'm sorry I said non-english and let myself open that hole... you got me, that sure represents the WHOLE world right there.

And um.. no I didn't say that last thing you put or anything close to it. You have a freshmen level reading comprehension skill, and continually provide ample amusement.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-11-2014, 12:21 PM
(04-11-2014 04:42 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Moron Jesus is believed to have been born between 4-6 AD

I'd like to learn more about Moron JesusSmartass

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 7 users Like grizzlysnake's post
05-11-2014, 12:23 PM
This ass just needs to be ignored. He's just going to continue to be abusive & ridiculous.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
05-11-2014, 12:33 PM
(05-11-2014 12:20 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 12:11 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  http://www.gutenberg.org/files/22213/222...2213-h.htm

The Oriental Religions in Roman Paganism

At the beginning of the imperial régime Rome ruled the world but did not govern it. She kept the number of her functionaries down to a minimum, her provinces were mere unorganized aggregates of cities where she only exercised police power, protectorates rather than annexed countries.[4] As long as law and order were maintained and her citizens, functionaries and merchants could transact their business, Rome was satisfied.

Of course Modern scholars never refer to Rome ruling the world at all... and haven't through history... YOU say Smile

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Quote:This is the text of a Belgian man who studied in Berlin and Paris. What do you think you're providing by posting this?

Oh, I'm sorry you got me... the eurocentric men of the historical scholarly context writing about Rome and the Orient still used it.. You really got me, damn those eurocentric writers put a sting in my boot. Oh my bad, I'm sorry I said non-english and let myself open that hole... you got me, that sure represents the WHOLE world right there.

And um.. no I didn't say that last thing you put or anything close to it. You have a freshmen level reading comprehension skill, and continually provide ample amusement.

Ever hear of Google? You should try it sometime Tongue

The Roman Empire: in the First Century. The Roman ... - PBS
http://www.pbs.org/empires/romans/empire/
PBS
Two thousand years ago, the world was ruled by Rome. From England to Africa and from Syria to Spain, one in every four people on earth lived and died under ...

What Life Was Like: When Rome Ruled the World - Amazon ...
http://www.amazon.com/What-Life-Was-Like.../0783554524
Amazon.com
Rating: 4.5 - ‎4 reviews - ‎$0.01What Life Was Like: When Rome Ruled the World : The Roman Empire 100 Bc-Ad 200 [Time-Life Books] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers.

What Life Was Like When Rome Ruled the World - Goodreads
http://www.goodreads.com › Literature › Ancient
Goodreads

Five Cities that Ruled the World - Thomas Nelson
http://www.thomasnelson.com/five-cities-...-the-world
Thomas Nelson
Five Cities that Ruled the World : How Jerusalem, Athens, Rome, London, ... evolution as the city of law and justice and the freedoms and limitations that Rome's

When Rome ruled the known world - even Wales! - Daily Kos
http://www.dailykos.com/.../-When-Rome-r...world-e...
BRIA 17 4 b When Roman Law Ruled the Western World ...
http://www.crf-usa.org/.../bria-17-4-b-when-r...

History of the Roman Republic when Rome ruled the world
tours-italy.com/rome-tours/guide-ancient-rome/roman-republic/
This particular part of the history of Rome carved the way the greatest period of Roman history. A time when Rome ruled the world. During this period the city ...

Hadrian's Empire: When Rome Ruled the World: Amazon.co ..
http://www.amazon.co.uk › ... › Historical › 501-1000
Amazon.com

Big GrinTongueLaughat
05-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Hey guys, remember the time Jesus' blood sugar was low and he got pissed at that out-of-season fig tree, then stormed into the courtyard market place and flipped ALL the tables? "FUCK YO TABLES!"..And someone was like "Jesus Christ, calm down.. Here eat this fruit..." But he slapped it down and kicked over the man's fruit stand, then chased an whipped a bunch of people...

Good ol' Jesus... that guy was hilarious. What ever happened to him?
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
05-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Alexander is much more plausible than Jesus.

Alexander is part of the evolutionary tree having both a father and mother. and he does not have magical powers.

Jesus gets lumped into the category of other things that have magical powers e.g. Fairies, leprachauns, witches, wizards, harry potter, jedi knights, merlin, the tooth fairy, Jesus, YHWH, Zeus, Athena, Thor, Ororo, unicorns etc.

Would you say that Alexander is more plausible than these mythical magical creatures?
05-11-2014, 12:37 PM
(05-11-2014 12:34 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Hey guys, remember the time Jesus' blood sugar was low and he got pissed at that out-of-season fig tree, then stormed into the courtyard market place and flipped ALL the tables? And someone was like "Jesus Christ, calm down.. Here eat this fruit..." But he slapped it down and kicked over the man's fruit stand, then chased an whipped a bunch of people...

Good ol' Jesus... that guy was hilarious. What ever happened to him?

He is here whipping ass on Atheists right here in this thread Smile
,,,and in 2 one on one debates Smile

He hasnt gone anywhere Smile