If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(04-11-2014 11:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:46 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  There you go being a complete moron again... Instant moron you are... no need to even add water.

Now... do you think you can stop breaking the rules of this forum and post regarding the topic and shaddup with your idiotic paranoia, and go ask the admin to check out the accounts...

Now moron... WHY do you believe Alexander the great existed and not Christ when the documentation for Jesus DWARFS the documentation for Alexander?

can you actually address the op?

I have my doubts Smile

But go on and chase away your new fans... accuse them like a moron. Its good they see who and what you are Smile

What rule do you imagine I'm breaking? Consider

The cardinal rule for a moron like this....having intelligence.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
04-11-2014, 11:52 AM
(04-11-2014 11:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:46 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  There you go being a complete moron again... Instant moron you are... no need to even add water.

Now... do you think you can stop breaking the rules of this forum and post regarding the topic and shaddup with your idiotic paranoia, and go ask the admin to check out the accounts...

Now moron... WHY do you believe Alexander the great existed and not Christ when the documentation for Jesus DWARFS the documentation for Alexander?

can you actually address the op?

I have my doubts Smile

But go on and chase away your new fans... accuse them like a moron. Its good they see who and what you are Smile

What rule do you imagine I'm breaking? Consider

Youre not addressing the topic moron, and trying to derail the OP's thread
04-11-2014, 11:54 AM
Now is there ANYONE out there that's not a moron, who can actually address the point and question of the OP?
Is there ANY ONE of you who is NOT a paranoid moron and able to reason with the poster? Not even ONE?
04-11-2014, 11:55 AM
(04-11-2014 11:51 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:50 AM)Impulse Wrote:  You already got your answers in the other thread dumbass. If you actually read them, you would realize it.

But I didn't post this thread moron... address the op or chase away a perspective convert for you morons. The OP wants to know... tell the poster.

You posted what I replied to. Try using that space between your ears.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
04-11-2014, 11:56 AM
So Im following along with things...have a sincere question out of all of it, then suddenly Im accused and charged with things uncalled for..wtf

I will say this..it does speak volumes for the people here and the foundations of the things they say. And I do have to question the rise up against wolfbitn when mostly what I seen was him asking questions too..

My Karma ran over your Dogma
- I have no clue who said it...I just think its funny
04-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Interesting that your avatar is about wolves. Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
04-11-2014, 12:01 PM
What a silly soap opera.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
04-11-2014, 12:02 PM
(04-11-2014 11:56 AM)WhatWasIThinking Wrote:  So Im following along with things...have a sincere question out of all of it, then suddenly Im accused and charged with things uncalled for..wtf

I will say this..it does speak volumes for the people here and the foundations of the things they say. And I do have to question the rise up against wolfbitn when mostly what I seen was him asking questions too..

Now you see EVERYTHIING atheist philosophy has to offer you... you also see what it turns you into. Absolutely blind to truth. Ask them why they cant say "Child rape is never good"?

They don't believe in absolute truth either... so that cant be a true statement. I actually copied where atheists try to show where it IS good.

So no... they cant offer you a good reason to accept the miniscule documentation for a man as important as Alexander, yet reject the volumes of evidence for Jesus. the earliest for Alexander 1500 years removed from his life... while Christ is documented as early as roughly 10 years after his resurrection.

They have no answer for this type of hypocrisy and lack of HONEST scholarship.
04-11-2014, 12:04 PM
(04-11-2014 11:59 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Interesting that your avatar is about wolves. Drinking Beverage

It's even more interesting that you guys turned on your own potential convert Smile

Because they asked you an honest question at that Smile

Its what you've really got to offer your converts though isn't it?

Nothing more... at all.
04-11-2014, 12:04 PM
(04-11-2014 12:02 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:56 AM)WhatWasIThinking Wrote:  So Im following along with things...have a sincere question out of all of it, then suddenly Im accused and charged with things uncalled for..wtf

Now you see EVERYTHIING atheist philosophy has to offer you... you also see what it turns you into. Absolutely blind to truth. Ask them why they cant say "Child rape is never good"?

They don't believe in absolute truth either... so that cant be a true statement. I actually copied where atheists try to show where it IS good.

So no... they cant offer you a good reason to accept the miniscule documentation for a man as important as Alexander, yet reject the volumes of evidence for Jesus. the earliest for Alexander 1500 years removed from his life... while Christ is documented as early as roughly 10 years after his resurrection.

They have no answer for this type of hypocrisy and lack of HONEST scholarship.

Oh dear, it sounds like you're just having such horrible time. Maybe if you just left like you said you would it would save you all sorts of trouble.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post