If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(05-11-2014 02:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  .

nah its just coincidence that every ancient civilization had stories that were ancient when they told them, about worldwide floods... purely coincidence Tongue

Whatever you want to believe Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 03:03 PM
(05-11-2014 02:23 PM)Rik Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 02:20 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  They are obviously superior to the documentation for Alexander... 12,000 to 3 by 1100 AD Tongue

There aren't 12,000 documents for Jesus, you lying asshole.

LMAO... in a way that's true... there were 12,000 by 1100 AD... theres a LOT more now Smile ...to Alexanders 3
05-11-2014, 03:04 PM
(05-11-2014 11:46 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Its secular... and yes theres tons more moron, you might try google Smile

Ah yes.
The impeccable scholarly source about the Ancient Near East.
The Huffington Post.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-11-2014, 03:05 PM
(05-11-2014 02:43 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 02:20 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  They are obviously superior to the documentation for Alexander... 12,000 to 3 by 1100 AD Tongue

Fcuk you're annoying!!!

Big Grin I'm sure I am Smile

Sucks to be proven wrong in every post you guys post doesn't it? Laughat
05-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Hey Wolfie, have you ever had a prayer answered? Magic Jesus musta done something for you right? Why does magic Jesus work in history but not nowadays? He not got any power left?

Why doesn't magic Jesus help out with all the crap that happens in the world? Or even just his followers? Why doesn't he help them? Why is it that the only people who get ahead are those who make a plan for themselves and don't wait for fail-God to make a plan for them?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-11-2014, 03:07 PM
(05-11-2014 03:03 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  LMAO... in a way that's true... there were 12,000 by 1100 AD... theres a LOT more now Smile ...to Alexanders 3
Are you saying that these authors are eye witness and hence their documents hold credibility?

Shessh, I can barely remember last week, let alone a thousand years ago.
05-11-2014, 03:07 PM
(05-11-2014 03:01 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 02:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  .

nah its just coincidence that every ancient civilization had stories that were ancient when they told them, about worldwide floods... purely coincidence Tongue

No coincidence. More like the vast oceans could be seen by everyone and lots of people who already believed in some god anyway decided their god must be the explanation for them. It doesn't take a genius to realize that flood rains would come into their explanation. What else would it be without any scientific understanding back then?

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
05-11-2014, 03:09 PM
(05-11-2014 03:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:46 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Its secular... and yes theres tons more moron, you might try google Smile

Ah yes.
The impeccable scholarly source about the Ancient Near East.
The Huffington Post.
Weeping

Yes iv given you everything from scholarly sources, document lists, documentation for the age of both sides, actual photos, mainstream news... I was the one that even had to point out the age of YOUR manuscripts Tongue what else ya need, I have it Big Grin
05-11-2014, 03:11 PM
I'm not convinced this troll would actually pass the Turing Test.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 2 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
05-11-2014, 03:11 PM
(05-11-2014 03:07 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 03:01 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  nah its just coincidence that every ancient civilization had stories that were ancient when they told them, about worldwide floods... purely coincidence Tongue

No coincidence. More like the vast oceans could be seen by everyone and lots of people who already believed in some god anyway decided their god must be the explanation for them. It doesn't take a genius to realize that flood rains would come into their explanation. What else would it be without any scientific understanding back then?

Sure... they were as stupid as some of the folk I'v met.. cough cough... and didn't know the difference between the oceans and a worldwide flood... that would make perfect sense to an idiot... so Im sure YOU don't believe that eh? Wink